20

Daniel turned the car on and glanced at my direction, "you can back out now."

"Just drive," I scoffed as I rubbed my hands together. Daniel must've have noticed as he immediately turned the heat on, causing me to give him a grateful smile.

"Let's hope the roads won't be cut tonight!" I joked, making him chuckle as he shook his head with amusement.

After a few minutes, the car was silent, but it felt comfortable. There was no tension (other than sexual) in the air, which made me feel relaxed, but still, I secretly wished that he would start the conversation. I glanced at his direction and saw him firmly gripping the steering wheel with one hand, the other one on the driving stick and his deep green eyes focused on the road.

"I know you're staring," He smirked, making me blush. Dang it!

"Want to put some music?" He lifted his aux cord and handed it over to me, with his eyes

I gave him a smile and plugged it into my phone, "any song you want me to play?"

"Just put whatever you feel like putting," He turned to face me and gave me a small smile. I shrugged and pressed shuffle.

After some Bon Jovi, Post Malone and other artists, silence filled the car once again. Jesus Christ, what's with the silence?

"Any suggestions?" I asked.

"Dunno, I'm going to check the cd on my car," he pressed play and suddenly...

All you ladies pop yo' pussy like this
Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss
All you ladies pop yo' pussy like this
Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss
Just do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now

Daniel and I looked at each other in shock, until I couldn't hold it and began to laugh as he, red faced, did the same.

"Interesting choice!" I laughed, as he ran a hand across his face with embarrassment.

"Shut up, that was Alex's cd," he muttered.

"Sure, sure," I teased. "I believe you. Besides, I love this song."

I began to sing the lyrics and make a complete fool of myself as I dance along with the rhythm.

My neck, my back
Lick my pussy and my crack

Daniel laughed as he watched me dance. Sadly, he turned the music off, making me frown. "I refuse to listen to that shit."

"Fine," I huffed. "How about... Heart-shaped box by Nirvana?"

He looked at me and nodded with approval as I searched for the song and pressed play.

She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak
I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks
I've been drawn into your magnetar pit trap
I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black

I watched Daniel as he drummed his fingers onto the steering wheel as he mumbled the words to the song. Even though his forest green eyes were focused on the road, the rest of his features remained relaxed, as though he was enjoying the song.

Hey!
Wait!
I've got a new complaint
Forever in debt to your priceless advice
Hey!
Wait!
I've got a new complaint
Forever in debt to your priceless advice
Hey!
Wait!
I've got a new complaint
Forever in debt to your priceless advice, your advice

Holy shit he can sing.

Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet
Cut myself on angel hair and baby's breath
Broken hymen of your Highness, I'm left back
Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back