21

I woke up surrounded by two firm arms, hugging my waist from behind. I shifted my body to face the person behind me, only to find Daniel sleeping. His round eyes shut and his mouth slightly open in an adorable way. I noticed that his hair was tousled and I resisted the urge to run my hands through it.

"I know you're staring," he mumbled. Wow, his morning voice is sexy.

"Am not." Daniel opened his eyes to look down at me and I quickly closed my eyes and pressed my head onto his hard chest. I felt his chest vibrate with laughter, pulling me closer. I raised my head and placed my finger onto my lips, "shush, I'm sleeping."

Daniel's eyes gleamed and placed a hand onto my cheek and stroked it. I closed my eyes and leaned onto it.

You're probably thinking, where the hell are you Astrid? What happened after the kiss?

Well, after the amazing kiss Daniel and I shared, we left the beach only to find Oliver leaving us behind. Yes, that fucker left us stranded on the beach. Not that I'm complaining, after all, when walking to Daniel's house, we were holding hands, laughing and kissing. And now, both of us are lying on Daniel's bed, with no barrier between us, literally.

"I've been wanting to do this," Daniel softly spoke. "You and I lying in bed together."

"You do realise that we shared the same bed before. Remember the time when you lied to me about-"

Daniel cut me off by placing his lips onto mine causing me to smile, he shifted my body so that he was on top of me, hovering me. With one hand on the bed for stability, Daniel placed the other on my waist, whilst mine were on his bare torso. Talk about some abs. As our lips moved in sync, I noticed that that Daniel's hand began to move my shirt upwards, causing me to stop.

"What, what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing it's just..." I bit my lip and began to play with my hands, a tic I have when I get nervous. Daniel must've have realised I was serious as he sat up straight, looking down at me.

"I want to wait till I get married," I whispered, embarrassed.

"Hey," Daniel lowered his body, grabbing one of my hands. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

We looked at each other in silence, until Daniel spoke again, "let's get married."

Ok what?

"What the hell?" I exclaimed, startled. I sat up and ran my hands through my short hair. "You can't be serious!"

"I am!" With a grin, he wrapped his arms around my torso, pulling me in. "Let's get married right now."

"You're crazy," I chuckled and I played with his hair. "Absolutely mental."

"Fine then," he sighed with defeat. "But, I bet that by the end of this month, we will have sex."

When I heard the word 'bet' and 'sex' in the same sentence, I froze. Flashbacks from Mateo and Emilia began to reappear, causing me to jump from the bed and hug myself. Daniel must've realised what he said as he cursed under his breath and walked up to me, hugging me.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he kissed my head. "I wasn't thinking."

I knew that Daniel didn't say it on purpose, so I hugged him back. "It's ok," I whispered back, pulling him down to kiss him.

I could stay like this forever, but, I started to squirm and to avoid the embarrassment, I began to pull away. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked, pulling me closer again.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"Nope, I'm not letting you go," still hugging me, he dragged me to the bed, throwing us both.