11

Daniel still hasn't said sorry to Chelsea. Mason won't make a move on Gigi. And I haven't heard anything from my family.

Perfect. Well, the last part is.

Lori grew closer to the group, and we obviously accepted her in the group. She was a blast, and to be honest, I've never peed myself from laughing too hard.

It was lunchtime and us girls sat around the lunch table laughing as Lori was in the middle of her weird Russian impression (weird story don't ask) when all of a sudden she stopped and looked up as we all turned around.

Daniel.

"Hey Danny boy." Lori snickered, causing him to roll his eyes with amusement.

I swear to god if he's here to annoy me I swear to god...

"I came here to talk to Chelsea."

Wait what?

"What do you want?" Chelsea spat.

"I came here to tell you that I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that to you. You are pretty and if guys think otherwise, they're assholes."

"Just like you did?" I couldn't help but ask.

He looked at me with humour in this eyes "Yeah, just like I did."

There was a pause.

"It's ok Daniel. But, if you ever treat a girl like that ever again, I will cut your balls off." Chelsea threatened causing him to gulp.

Wow. Not too innocent after all!

He waved us goodbye and left as we all looked at Chelsea with our jaws hanging.

"Oh give me break! Yes I regret the hook up and no, I don't regret the threat." Silencing us.

"I like this new Chelsea." Gigi chirped "less annoying and kinda badass" she received a playful slap from Chelsea, causing us to laugh.

"Hey Gigi?" Someone asked. We all turned around and saw Mason standing there with an arm flexing to scratch the back of his neck.

"Oh hey Mason, haven't seen you in a while." Gigi smiled, causing him to blush.

"So... I was thinking. Are you free tonight? I mean after school?" Gigi's eyes widened.

As soon as he saw her reaction, he began to get nervous "I mean, if you can't I get it, you have exams and I don't want to disrupt-"

"JESUS CHRIST GIGI SAY YES BEFORE I SHUT HIM UP!" Alex shouted across the tables, causing heads to turn and Mason get even redder.

Gigi looked at Mason and smiled. But it wasn't just a simple smile. It was filled with affection and love as she bit her bottom lip. The more I looked at it, the more it reminded me of someone. But I couldn't put a finger on who it was.

Gigi tucked a strand of her flaming hair at the back of her ear and looked into his deep blue eyes.

"At my house at six."

Smooth motherfucker.

Mason's eyes gleamed and threw his arms up into the air as a sign of victory. Alex, Jack and even Daniel cheered and the rest of the girls started jumping around, causing Gigi to pull her hands up to her face as a sign of embarrassment. I sat there laughing my ass off cheering with the rest.

It wasn't until I heard my phone vibrate. I picked it up and read the message.

Donald: was Darwin right?

My brows furrowed.

Me: about what?

Donald: about evolution

I looked up and saw Daniel smiling at me. But it wasn't just a regular lip sided smile or smirk of his.

It was a true genuine smile. Filled with affection.

Then I realised that I did see that smile before.

Then, I smiled him back, confirming my answer.