16

Daniel turned the lights on as we entered his room.

"Ok, umm you need anything? Clothes...? I'll be sleeping on the coach-"

"Donald you can stay here. We can share the bed, it's a king size for Christ sake." I sighed.

"Oh" He smirked as he took a step closer to me "want me that bad huh?"

He took one step closer to me until there was no space between us.

I gulped due to the proximity.

You like it.

Oh fuck off!

Daniel's hands snaked around my waist as he grinned. He leaned down to kiss me, but I place my hand onto his chest and lightly pushed him away.

"But If we're going to share a bed, we're going to have to set some rules." I pushed him back and walked around the bed to get the cushions.

"What are you doing?"

"Building the wall of China." I simply responded, causing him to chuckle.

"You have this side" I pointed out the left side "and I have the right side." He nodded with amusement.

I turned around, my back facing him to take his jacket and beanie and then my jumper, only to reveal a black crop top. I had some leggings on so that was fine. I kicked my trainers off and turned around to see...

A Greek god himself.

Wow.

No wonder why they call him Zeus.

"You got a bit of drool here" he teased as he pointed his right side of his mouth. I scoffed and flipped him the finger.

I sat onto the bed and tied my hair into a knot. I didn't realise that the crop top raised, exposing my tattoo to Daniel.

"E. J. W." He read out loud "who's that?"

I froze, immediately hiding the tattoo. "Nothing" I murmured.

"Well, if it's nothing. Why have that tattoo then?"

"I said it's nothing." I snapped, causing him to recoil.

I turned around to face him and saw pain in his eyes.

Fuck that felt bad.

"Sorry." I sighed, running my hand through my hair, causing pieces to fall out.

I dropped my hands and pulled my knees onto my chest.

"Emilia Jiménez Watson." I spoke in a whisper. "That's what it stands for."

"You don't have to explain anything though." He quickly spoke, regret filling his voice.

"No. It's fine. You told me stuff about your family, it's my turn now." He nodded.

"When I moved to Spain two years ago, I met her and immediately became friends. She was funny, crazy and beautiful. She always spoke her mind. It wasn't until she met the world's scumbag and everything went downhill once they started dating."

"She wouldn't have the time to go out with me nor hang out. But two months into the relationship. He confessed that it was a bet. He posted pictures of her naked and videos of her too. She was embarrassed. That resulted her to shut people out. Including me."

"They found her body by the riverbank. She had killed herself. That destroyed me but nobody cared. They started to spread rumours that the reason why she killed herself was because she was pregnant. I refused to believe it. I knew it wasn't true. They were all assholes for doing it."