4

A few days later

As the days went by, I grew closer to the girls, we confessed our secrets and personal details. All except me. I wasn't ready.

I learnt that Stephanie came from a drug addict family, and luckily, by the age of six, she was adopted to a white bohemian family, who accepted her sexual liking to girls. Gigi came from a conservative family with a racist attitude. Thankfully she was different from the rest. She told me that the reason why she dyed her hair red was to piss her mother off as her mother believed that it would conjure the devil. She also had a secret boyfriend for nine months. Chelsea was more conservative than the rest. She was an only child and her parents spoiled her.

During lunchtime, Stephanie, Chelsea, Gigi and I sat on a table near the door. Minding our own business, the door bursted open and the four guys came in. Again slow mo.

What's with the slo mo?

All the girls drooled and all the guys were intimidated.

"What's the big deal with these guys?"

Both looked at me and then to each other. "Ok, let's fill you up." Stephanie sighed whilst finishing her juice box.

"So you know their names, but not who they are. They are the bad boys, this means that they sleep with anything that has two legs, tits and a vagina. They call themselves the Greeks."

"Let me guess." I ask raising a brow "Greeks as in Greek Gods?"

"Exactly, well they received the name." Gigi commented whilst looking at her phone.

"Anyways," Stephanie continued "each and every single one of them have a different trait, but, they have one thing in common, they all hump and dump. All except Jack, he has a girlfriend-"

"Going pretty strong though." Chelsea added.

"True. Jack has always been the moody one, like the Hades of the group. Had to have anger management classes to deal with his temperament, but ever since he's been dating Lori, his girl, he's seems pretty chill. Alex, is the funny one, always fools around, pranks people you get it. He uses his charm and humour to get girls. He's the Dionysus. He normally doesn't wear a man bun though." She sighs as though it was a relief.

Which is.

"Moving on to Mason, Daniel's best friend. And by that I mean, best-friends-since-they-were-babies type, Jack and Alex came along later in their lives. But these two, they know everything about each other. Mason's pretty chill and super nice. He's a gentleman, but still a player. People refer to him as Poseidon"

"Finally, we have the Greek God himself. Daniel. Aka Zeus. He is the epitome of Prince Charming. All guys want to be him, and all girls want to be with him. He has humped and dumped almost every girl in this high school and treats them like trash. Hell he can't even remember when or who!"

Just as I expected, all of them, have incredible physiques but awful personalities. Well, except Jack, but still I'm not sure.

Gigi's phone chimed and she let out a tiny squeal.

"Guess who got invited to Alex's party?" Gigi sang with the brightest smile.

"Hmmmm, surprise me?" I teased. Laughing she pointed us four and danced victory whilst we all laughed at her terrible moves.

"Okay, my brother will lend me his car and I'll go and pick you guys up." Stephanie pointed at me "I need your address." Nodding, I send my address through messages.

"The party starts at eleven, so pick us up at ten thirty." Gigi said.

***