15

It's been five hours since Daniel and I sat down to study Spanish. The good thing is that he was a fast learner. The bad thing, well, I had to share the same room as Daniel.

Yeah but you liked it.

I hate my subconscious.

"Ok" I sighed closing the textbook. "I think this is enough for today." I gathered my stuff and then a loud thunderstorm sounded accompanied with the rain.

"Oh crap!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"I don't have a car." I confessed.

"You're turning eighteen this year. How come you don't have a car?"he exclaimed.

"I freak out with the idea that sixteen year olds are allowed to drive." I confessed, causing him to laugh. He picked up his leathered jacket and his car keys.

"Come on, I'm taking you home."

As we headed towards the door, another thunderstorm was heard. Daniel stopped and turned around to face me.

"Wanna wait a little longer?"

"I think that's a good idea." I chuckled.

***

It's been two hours.

Two fucking hours.

And the worst part? The thunderstorm got a lot worse.

"Jesus Christ I'm sick of being here!" I complained.

"I know." He sighed looking through his phone "you told me that five minutes ago."

I flipped him the finger causing him to chuckle, "I mean seriously, it's been two hours! And it's getting worse outside!" I looked at him "is it safe to drive out there?"

He stopped typing and looked at me "oh umm I kinda forgot to mention this but um" he scratched his nape nervously "the roads were cut...two hours ago."

Are

You

Fucking

Kidding

Me?

"What?" I spoke lowly, he gulped. "So you're telling me." I got up

"That I've been waiting." Took a step closer to him.

"For two fucking hours" another step.

"For nothing." I was at the end of his seat.

But he grinned and nodded.

"I'm going to kill you." I seethed as I grabbed a cushion from the sofa and began to hit him.

"Ow woman, use your words not arms." He laughed as he blocked my hits.

"DONT TELL ME HOW TO REACT YOU BASTARD!" I bellowed, but he only laughed harder.

"What why are you laughing?"

"You...said...oh my god...you said bastard!" He choked with his own laughter.

"Oh piss off!" I continued to hit him, but my stomach began to growl.

"Wow, That was inhuman" he pointed at my stomach.

"Oh piss off." My stomach growled again, causing him to raise his brow.

"I'll make some food. I mean, it's time to eat something" he pointed at the clock that was hanging from the ceiling.

He got up and headed towards the kitchen as I followed him.