Please Read

Hello Specimens!

No, this isn't a chapter of the story, this is just a reminder.

I've been receiving a lot of comments about how this story is similar to Skam, the TV show. Let me clarify...

When I watched the OG show (Norway), I fell in love with the story (Noorhelm), the plot line and the characters. I knew I had to write my own version of the show. Of course, there are some similarities such as:

- The innocent girl of the group is ridiculed by the bad boy in front of his friends.
- The main character confronts him due to his behaviour, causing him to go after her as he is interested.
- The girl purposely says his name wrong just to tease him.
- she has to stay at his house due to some sort of circumstance (in the tv show he plans a party, in my story there's a huge storm)
- At first, she says she doesn't like him, but then reveals her feeling for her.
- She suffers a panic attack/nervous breakdown.

In the last one, the girl suffers this because she believes that she cheated on her boyfriend with his brother, which in reality she didn't (spoiler alert of the show). However, in my story, Astrid suffers this attack because she is about to reveal to Daniel about her troubled past.

This is much about it when it comes to the similarities, the rest of the plot line is my own creation, please understand that.

Please know that I'm not copying anything from Skam, yes, I loved the Noorhelm storyline, but this is my own version of the storyline.

Thank you guys so much for reading this!

I'll continue to post more chapters!

I love you all❤️

Ps. Feel free to leave any comments, I'll try to respond them all