23

Daniel and I stood there in shock as Mason, grinning like an idiot, closed the door as he sauntered in.

"So how much did you see?" I asked as I cleared my throat.

"Oh just enough," he was still grinning. "I mean, it's about damn time! The sexual tension was kinda killing me here!" I could feel my cheeks burn and Daniel scratched his nape. I looked up towards the ceiling and led out a loud groan, just what I needed!

Daniel must have read my mind as he chuckled and engulfed me in a tight hug and kissed my temple.

"I mean yeah, this is great!" Mason chirped as he pointed at both of us. "But the fact that you've been going behind our backs just to mess around in empty classroom-"

"We're not just messing around," Daniel cut Mason off, with a annoyance. "We're actually dating." Mason's eyes widened and his grin grew to a wide smile.

"Well, I guess I'm going to leave you guys sort the Spanish homework," mason winked at Daniel's direction and headed towards the door.

"Oh and by the way," he turned and faced us with a reassuring smile. "I haven't seen anything." Both Daniel and I looked at each other with relief and mentally thanked Mason for his loyalty.

"So, your house after school?" Daniel asked as he hugged me by my waist and nodded as a response.

Boy I couldn't wait to see what will happen in my room...

I know what you were thinking

Shame on you, perv.

***

"So this is my room," I spoke as I showed Daniel my room. Once we climbed down the stairs, Daniel glanced around and looked at me with a small smile.

"Not bad," he nodded.

"Not bad?" I scoffed.

"I just think," he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me in. "That something is missing." He looked down at me and smiled.

"Oh yeah?" I teased as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "What's missing?"

"A guitar." I laughed and pecked him on the lips.

As soon as I was about to back away, his grip tightened and the kiss became rougher. I felt him move towards my bed until my back touched the covers. He pulled away only to adjust himself as he hovered me, but I pushed him to he side as I climbed on top of him.

"Eager are we?" He chuckled against my lips. "I thought you were going to wait till you were getting married!"

I pulled away and smirked, "I am."

He played with a strand of my hair. "I think it's cool that you want to wait."

I tilted my head, smirking even more, "you think so, huh?"

"Hell no!" He laughed and turned us over so that he was hovering me again. He began to leave a soft trail of kisses on my neck up to my lips, and as soon as his lips met mine, the door opened with a loud bang.

"Darling! A hot guy is coming so I need-OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! IM TOO YOUNG TO BE A GODFATHER!" Oliver turned around to avoid eye contact as Daniel quickly moved away.

"Please tell me you're clothed," Oliver inquired, his hands still covering his eyes.

"Yes Oli," I rolled my eyes. "We are not having sex." Oliver peeked through his hands and sighed with relief.