Thank You My Specimens

Thank you.

Thank you so much for reading my story.

Thank you so much for motivating me to continue writing.

Thank you so much for supporting my work.

I decided to take a break from Wattpad because of university, and when I logged on, I didn't expect to see The Greek God reach One Million reads.

One Million. I still pinch myself, thinking this is all a dream.

I remember, writing a story in which I felt disappointed when seeing that no one was reading it. It made me believe that i wasn't a good writer. However, when i saw the first two season of Skam, it made me think, that maybe, just maybe, I'm capable of doing something. It made me believe that I was capable of creating my own little world.

I initially kept this a secret from all my friends and family. But when my sister came into the room, telling me that she love The Greek God, I knew that my story wasn't much of secret now. All my friends soon read the book, telling me it was amazing. I didn't expect my friend to actually print my book!

I want to thank you guys for believing in me, and most importantly, thank you for making me believe in myself. Reading your comments actually motivate me into thinking that I can do this, I can write an amazing chapter. Reading comments such as, "when is the next chapter coming out?" or "This is amazing!" and my personal favourite, "They should make a movie out of this," bring a smile to my face.

I wrote this story, knowing perfectly well, that these stories actually occur in real life. Suicide, Drug abuse, Self Harm, Relapse, Custody Battles. These things are so important, that they must be discussed. These subjects shouldn't be ignored. But what's most important, is to look out for the people who are going through this, whether its a family member, friend or even your neighbour. Remind them that they are not alone, cause if you show that you care for them, even the tiniest bit, it will mean so much to them. 

And that concludes, my Specimens, The Greek God

Thank you.