OMAGAD

Hello my Fine Specimens!

OMAGAD!!

Is there a new book being published??

Is there?

...

Having a one way conversation is really weird...

Anyways.

You're probably thinking, what does this annoying bish want.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU

Ya gurl is publishing a new book.

It is called...

*drum roll please*

Let's give a warm welcome to...

Stormy Eyes!!

The raindrops splattered on the windshield, preventing me from seeing where I was headed

I drove with caution, squinting my eyes, until a silhouette appeared in the thunderstorm.

It was her.

I scrambled out of the car, drenched in seconds.

"Kelsey, please, get in the car!" I shouted, trying to make myself heard over the thunder, as I approached her.

"Stay away from me!" She screamed avoiding my touch. "I know what you did!"

Guilt flashed through me, "Kelsey, I can explain-"

"How can you possibly explain to me how you just killed a man?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grey eyes.
For most people, that would mean nothing, but not for Ryder.
For him, it's a sign that you're not human, but a descendant of a Fallen Angel.
So what if I told you that the new girl, Kelsey Simmers, shocks Ryder with her grey eyes. And Ryder is not easily shocked.
Now add demons and angels to the equation. That will give you an idea of how messed up this is going to get.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelsey Simmers thought that moving to Wethermills was going to help her deal with her parents' death. What she wasn't aware of, was the fact that meeting Ryder Collins would inmerse her in a world of angels and demons . A world she was oblivious to. Until now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please say something?" I whispered, hoping she'll have something to say after my confession.

"I want to see them, " she cleared her throat.

"What?" I whispered in confusion.

"I want to see your wings, " she sounded more convinced than before. "Please."

Nodding my head, I took off my shirt, revealing my bare chest to her. Closing my eyes, I began to concentrate, trying to suppress a groan as I felt the pain shooting down my spine, as well as the sound of my bones cracking.

"Oh my God, " I heard her whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So...

If you're really into the hot Angel bad boy stuff...

This book is PERFECT for you!!

I hope you enjoy this story as new chapters will be uploading soon!

I love you all❤️