Prologue

Izuku POV

When i was just 4 years old. I dreamed of becoming a hero just like All might. 

When I went to the doctors to see what my quirk was, I was freaking out since I was determined to become a hero. Unfortunately though, i was told that i was quirkless and to give up on my dreams.

After that incident, things changed for the worse, Kaachan started to bully me and kept on calling me a useless 'Deku'. However, I still held on my dreams and ignore them since they cant and will not stop me from becoming a hero!

When i turned 8, something intresting happened. I saw a flying daimond-like item fall from the sky, so out of curiuosity, i checked it out. I analyzed the green gem but it exploded and all  I can see is white. 

I was knocked out for a while so when the time i woke up, it was night, The gem was still there glowing so i called it a "Chaos Emerald" since it caused pure chaos to me just now, so i put it in my backpack. I realized that my mom is pretty  worried about me right now so i ran as fast as i can until  i realized something was off....

I was running super fast, like faster than the speed of sound fast, but i didnt have any time to think about it since i gotta go fast to my home or my mom will go in a panic attack. After i arrived home and after being scolded for being home so late. I freaked out in excitement and fear since i somehow got a quirk so I took out my Hero Notebooks to analyze my new quirk.

The Chaos emerald had something to do with it, It must have given me unlimited speed during that flashy explosion. I decided to call my new founding quirk 'Speed Of Sound',  im actually way faster than that after some testing, but i love the way it sounds.

I kept the chaos emerald in a box that cancels out its energy in case there's more out there and if some smart villian gets there hands on it and manages to track them then its bad news. Also if there is more, then i must collect them all to see what they can do when they all combined. I keep it safe on my well.....safe.

After I got my quirk, Kaachan seems to be more competive and aggressive since he now has a rival that rivals his power, thats fine for me though since i need a rival so i can constantly improve myself for the upcoming years. 

This is the story on how i became the #1 Hero!

A/N: Sooooooo, I wanted to try something new so i decided to write a MHA Fanfic. I actually got inspired by a few other authurs. Also, please go easy on me since this is my first time writing a fanfic. Also, i will change a few Hero names in Class 1-A for some obvious reasons but i will keep them a secret. I will update when i have time to update. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy!