Chapter 19

Sonic POV

The top 3 who made it to the very of the finals were standing in the poduims. And I am standing in the 1st place podium. I won.

Kaachan was standing proudly since on his 2nd podium, I guess he finally matured on trying to be the best. But i don't think that will stop him from trying to be the #1 Hero, and i hope he doesn't stop trying on becoming #1.

Tokoyami was camly standing in his 3rd podium. I guess he's satisfied on making it to the Top 3.

Midnight: And now for the man who should be handing the rewards!

All Might: HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! I Am Here to award the Medals!!!!!!!

I saw All Might jump down from the roof of the staduim and landed in a heroic way. So All Might's the one who's going to be giving out the medals!!!?!?!?!!?!? AWESOME!!

All Might pass the medals to Tokoyami and Kaachan while telling them what they can do better with their quirks and strategic thinking.

Then he finally came to me. He place the medal over my head. I smiled proudly on what I've acheived.

All Might: Young Midor-no. Young Sonic. You have won the Sports Festival. I am proud to say that you have great potential to become a great hero! Wear this Medal with pride Young Sonic!

Sonic: I will All Might!!!! I Will!!!!!!

After the handouts are over. All Might thanked everyone for attending this years sports festival and ended it with his signature catchphrase.

All MIght: GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd screams along with All Might as everyone gets back home.

I saw Ochaco running up to me as we get ready to go.

Ochaco: SONIKKU!!!!!! 

Sonic: Hey Ururaka!

Ochaco: You did it! You won the sports festival! You are amazing Sonikku! 

Sonic: Hey! Thank you for that! and thank you for cheering on for me when i was fighting! I really needed that!

Ochaco: Your Welcome Sonikku! Anyway we should get back home. 

She says while she was walking alongside me.  We're both not in a rush so we just walk back instead of me taking her home with my speed. Honestly, i love being around her. I want to tell her, but even now is not the right time.

We eventually got to her house, and we parted ways there.

Sonic: Bye Ururaka! See you at school!

Ochaco: Bye Sonikku! I'll see you in school too!

She closed the door, so i ran back home. I felt sad that we said goodbye. I know that we will see each other again at school, but it still doesn't stop the aching from my heart. 

I guess i really did fall for her

But does she feel the same?

I dont know

But i will tell her how i feel in the future

After all, tommorow's another day