Chapter 10

Izuku POV

uhhhh...... what happened? and why am i lying down in the nurses office?

O Yeah!!! I must have pass out after the training facility. Man, Kaachan is truly strong. I'm glad i have a rival like him. 

"O your awake? Your wounds have healed faster than normal. You must have super-fast healing since it normally takes up to 3 hours for you to be completely heal. please have a gummy," Recovery Girl said while she passes me a gummy bear.

"How long was I out?" I asked while eating the bear. Hm, tastes good.

"1 hour really, and your friend didn't have serious injuries like you so he was released 30 minutes earlier. anyway, get to class," recovery girl says while she does some paper work.

I blasted off to class in 5 seconds which scared the living crap out of almost everybody. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YOU GOT TO STOP DOING THAT!!!" The all said in unison which made me chuckle for a little bit.

"Anyway, wanna go get a bite?" i heard Kaminari said as he enters the room along with Ochaco. 

Why do i feel like strangling him right now? He's not doing anything wrong, but just seeing him wanting ti take Ochaco out somewhere just makes me want to punch him in the face.

"Tch, Jerk," I heard Jirou say with a sad expression for some reason.

"hhhhmmm, maybe moch- ARGH! SONIKKU!!! You okay!" Ochaco said while forgetting Kaminari completely, which made me happy, which is odd.

"Sonikku! I saw the footage when you were resting. Just where did you get that diamond from? and how did you teleport? You were very hurt so u could'nt escape from that blast so easily," Ochaco said who is very curious in a concern way.

"Ribbit, yeah, how did you do that Midoriya-kun?" Tsyu ask now

"I'll like to know as well," Tokoyami  said right after Tsyu said that.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeell..." I tried to explain, but i wanted to be kept a secret but whatever might as well tell them anyway.

"The green 'daimond' is actually a chaos emerald, i found 7 years ago and it was overflowing with energy so i kept with me for safe keeping and to help be better at being a hero, and the teleportation you saw was a new technique i've been trying out. It's called Chaos Control, not only can i teleport, i can also stop time if i more of them, like say 3 or more. I currently have 3, and i dont know how many are there but i will find them all some day. and i trust that you'll will keep this a secret, if word gets out about this, then a villain will use for evil deeds, obviously, and i have a feeling that they have the rest," 

They all looked dumbfounded at what i just say, but i don't blame them.

"WOW SONIKKU!!!! That's just amazing!!! and do you think that the villains will come after you?" Ochaco aks who is very worry.

"Yup, i think they will. I think they'll be tracking the chaos energy, but fortunately. I build a device that makes it untraceble unless i took it out and use it's powers, i now only use it in desperate situations," I explained.

"Ok Sonikku. just please be careful. and lets go home!" She said with a bright smile that makes my heartbeat for a second.

"Sounds like someone has a crush," I turned my head to see Kirishima and Ashido giggling which made me more embarrased.

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!" Me and Ochaco yelled at them with our faces being bright red.

"Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrreeeee," They both said in unison.

"Im outta here!" I said while running out with Ochaco.

Today's been exhausting.

3RD POV

Back to the classroom

"Man, Midoriya is really strong am i right?" Kaminari exclaim while others nod along.

"You think his speed will be helpful when we go to the USJ next week," Todoroki asks. 

"Most likely, but it all depends on his patience. He hasn't shown any impatience but he does rush into things which can be his greatest downfall," Yaoyorozu explains followed by many nods.

"Correct as always huh Yamomo?" Todoroki complimented.

"uh? eh... um... yeah!!!! Thanks Todoroki!!!" She says with a small blush on her face.

'What's up with her?' Todoroki thinks as he walks out for tommorow