Chapter 15

3RD POV

'That headband is mine' The contestants all thought as they ran to Sonic's location.

Sonic: Man! They really want that headband huh? Well, its too bad that they're outmatched right Ururaka?

Ururaka sweatdrops as she weakly smiles at Sonic. She is clearly terrified by this. Sonic notice this and try to calm her down.

Sonic: C'mon Ururaka! Why are you so scare? You don't need to be scared since you have me!

As he said that with a calming smile, Ururaka's face turn light red for a moment.

Ochaco: Yeah! Your right Sonikku! anyway, you should run right now.

Sonic realizes that the others are closing in fast, so he quickly got out of there just when there in grabbing range.

Present Mic: It looks like its s free for all! Everyone is going after that headband! But they can even catch him?!?!?!?

Aizawa: They'll never catch him, he's too fast. He'll just run or pull some trick that will help him avoid being capture. The only thing they can do to even possibly get that headband is to corner him. But there's not many who can actually do that.

'So all we need to do is corner him huh? I think i can do that pretty well,' a certain ice user thought as he catches up to Sonic.

Todoroki: Everyone listen up! I got a plan for us to take that headband! 

Meanwhile

Sonic: Man, this is too easy!

Ochaco: Yeah Sonikku! We are going to wi-

Ochaco was cut of by giant ice walls that block their sides. Todoroki's team ran towards them. Sonic just stand there with a big smirk on his face. Todoroki then made a ice wall behind them so they would'nt escape.

Present Mic: IT SEEMS TODOROKI HAS CORNERED MIDORIYA'S TEAM!!! 

Sonic was smirking at his strategy.

Sonic: Not bad, not bad at all! You managed to trap me into a corner so i would'nt have anywhere else to go! I'll reward you by giving you a 5-second head start to try to take my headband. I won't move a single muscle until those 5 seconds are up.

Todoroki: IIDA DO IT NOW!!!!

Sonic: 5

Iida: I'M ON IT!!!!

Sonic: 4

Iida: RECIBRO BURST!!!!!!!

Sonic: 3

Todoroki: THAT HEADBAND IS MINE!!!

Sonic: 2

Todoroki reaches his hand to Ochaco's head to grab that headband

Ochaco: SONNIKU!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Sonic: 1..... Chaos control.....

Todoroki then widened his eyes into realization that Sonic is not even there. He looked all around him to find him but was nowhere in sight.

Sonic appear behind him while smirking. Todoroki turned around with a dumbfounded look on his face. Todoroki's teammates are shocked to see Sonic right behind them, even ochaco was confused how he did it.

Yaoyorozu: How did you do that?

Ochaco: Yeah Sonniku!!!! How did you do that!?!?!?!?!?!? we didn't have anytime to dodge that so how did you do it.

Sonic grinned at his teammates reaction and decided to tell him how he did it.

Sonic: I'll tell you how i did it. I use Chaos Control.