Chapter 11

Izuku POV

Today we are going on a field trip to practice on rescuing. I am completely looking forward to this. Testing my skills on terrains I've never been before will help my experience. 

Iida was telling us to get in the bus. O! Iida became class president, i actually won, but i'm not interested so i gave it to Iida since i have better things to do than lea the class. We all gathered in the bus and talked for a bit so we can all know each other better.

3RD POV

"So Midoriya! You were pretty manly on the H. VS V. training. Just how fast r u?" Kirishima asks with a grin on his face. Others also want to know the limit of his speed.

Midoriya smirks at his question, "Well, since you all want to know so bad, I'll tell you but it's a secret," while it with his arms behind his head with his foot stretched out.

"I call my quirk "Speed Of Sound", so you immediatley think im as fast as the speed of sound right?" Others said yes while Izuku smile became wider.

"Well, actually, i am not as fast as sound," This took the class at shock, even Aizawa was suprised to hear this/

"I am faster than light,"

This makes the whole class, except Bakugou, to scream.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" the class said in unison with their eyes widened.

"My speed has. no. limit. My speed is limitless. I'm just too fast really,"

"Then why do you call your quirk 'Speed of Sound' instead of 'Speed of Light' or 'Infinite speed' if i may ask?" Yaoyorozu asks while still in shock.

"There's 2 reasons. 1: To fool my opponents. and 2: I love calling it by that, it just sounds cooler to me," Midoriya explains while still smiling.

"I agree with you man, Speed Of sound does SOUND cool!," Kaminari said while others cringe at the awful pun he just made.

Jirou chuckled at his pun but quickly went back to her stoic self. She stabbed Kaminari for being a cringy joke while she secretly smiles while whispering idiot.

"SONIKKU!!! How come you never told me anything about your speed!!" Ochaco says while pouting.

Izuku chuckles at her sudden behavior, "It's because you never asked," he laughs a little after he said that while Ochaco is fuming in frustration.

"Ok everyone. We are here so shut up!," Aizawa sternly said.

They all entered the USJ while being introduced to the rescue hero, 13. Others are amazed to meet this hero, especially Ochaco since she's fangirling all over her right now.

"Where's all Might?" Aizawa asked 13. 13 replied with a sad tone to her voice, "Well..." she didnt continue, she just held 3 fingers up which gave Aizawa a hint, including a certain blue hair hero.

'So his time up for today huh?' Thought Izuku as he looked done in sadness.

While they were busy talking, Kirishima said something that shut everyone up.

"Hey Look! They even got fake villains for us to punch!"

A portal appeared, and villains came out, the ones that standed out was a giant metal-like bird with a brain that sticks out, and a guy covered in hands.

"Those are not fake villains they're real. 13, get them out of here, I'll handle them," Aizawa said while jumping action. 

"We came to Kill All Might, but he's not here. O well, I guess a dead student or 2 will destroy his reputation. Now Go!" the man with hands said while the other villains try to attack Eraserhead.

" Like i would let you take all of the fun teach!" Izuku said as he blasts through the villains. Half of them are already down in 5 seconds. 

"What's with that blue blur?" one said in panic.

"Doesn't matter! Kill him!!" one tried to attack him but ended up punching air.

"Huh? where did he g-" But was interrupted by a hit in the head.

"Huh? Too easy! This is what you call an invasion? How pathetic! I didn't even break a sweat!" Izuku said while grinning.

"He's too fast, Kurogiri, teleport them all away!" The hand villain said in anger while scratching his face roughly.

"Yes mast-" but was interrupted by a punch in his metal area.

"GAAAAARGH!!!!" 

"kurogiri!!! What happened?" The hand villain was now frustrated by all of this.

"LIKE I WOULD LET YOU DO THAT!!!!" Midoriya said while giving a kick to the hand villain in the back.

"GAAAAAAARGH!!!!! You little brat!!! MENOU!!! KILL HIM!!!" The handvillain ordered the creature to attack. 

"So your the final boss eh? Please be a challenge, cuz i was bor-" But was punch in the face before he could finish speaking.

"Wow! That's a good punch. You got me off guard for a second. So your the thing that's supposed to kill All Might? Wel..." Midoriya gets up while wiping the blood off his nose.

"I won't let that happen. Let's GOOOOOO!!!!"

to be continued........