Chapter 5

Izuku POV

I got in the huge auditorium and Present Mic was screaming which was annoying but basically all we had to do is destroy robots to earn points. We can only get in if the person makes the list if they got a lot.

Peice of Cake! No Sweat!

I decided to take a nap while putting my foot up while Mic finishes up his speech.

While Mic was about to wrap things a blue hair dude with glasses pointed something up.

"SIR! IT SEEMS YOU FORGOT ANOTHER PEICE OF INFO THAT HASNT BEEN MENTION!!! AND YOU!! THE ONE THAT HAS HIS FOOT UP!!" he says while pointing at me.

"Sup! Something you need? or is it something that u have no right to say anything about since u cant tell others what to do?! Or do u think that your better than us?" i asked with a smirk, leaving him speechless.

"I!...Uh...WHY YOU!!!! DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY SENSE OF MORAL!!!" He tries to talk back but failed since i basically won the conversation.

"Now now, calm down, and as for the missing info, the 4th robot is worth 0 points so there's no point in defeating it. Anyway get to your stations!" Mic explains to us.

I arrived at my assigned station. I stretch for a bit to get ready until i saw Ururaka focusing. I ran over there to encourage her.

"Hey Uraraka!"

"AAAHH! Midoriya! dont do that! you scared me!" she says as she cathes her breath.

I apoligized to her about that since it was a habit of mine, "Anyway, i hope you pass! I want us both to pass!" with a big smile on my face.

Uraraka's cheeks became more red for some reason. Its probably from being nervous for this, i dont blame her really.

"Thanks Midoriya-kun! I hope you pass too!"

"Your welcome!"

I saw the gates open as present mic says "GO!!!!"

I blast through them, destroying a set of robots with my new move i made while i was cleaning the beach. I call it the homing attack! It allows me to attack them in mid-air multiple times.

"What are you gawking at?!?! He's taking some points!!! There's no countdown for this!!"

Some of them broke out of their stares and started running to find robots.

15 minutes later

"Man I'm Bored!!!" i said in a boring tone.

I already destroy countless robots so i know i passed already. so out of pure boredom i decided to take a nice run.

But before i could even start, i felt the earth shaking.

"What the-" before i could finished, a GIANT ROBOT APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE!