Chapter 28

3RD POV

The day after the exams, most of class 1-A are celebrating to camp while 4 are sulking on their failures.

Mina: ev-everyone.... i'm looking forward to the stories of your fun there....

Mina was tearing up along with kirishima since they can't go either. The others were trying to cheer them up since they also felt bad they can't come either.

Jirou: Cheer up Kaminari, i bet they at least have some fun activtyies in summer school.

Kaminari: IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!?!?!?!?!?

Aizawa: Once the clock reach to class time you should all be in your seats.

Everyone quickly got to their seats the second Aizawa showed up. They all waited for any further announcements on what's going to happen in camp.

Aizawa: That's better. Anyway, some of you have fail the test. 2 teams of course and Sero failed as well.

Sero: oh come on! I knew it! 

Aizawa: So when to the training camp it goes...

Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, Sato: 'There's always next year'

Aizawa: EVERYONE IS GOING!!!!!!

Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, Sato: SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Mina: WE REALLY GET TO GO TOCAMP?!?!?!?!?

Aizawa: yes. The teachers made sure to make a way for you guys to find a way and win. Otherwise, you guys wouldnt stand a chance. It was use to rile you guys up so you can be at your absolute best. Except for All Might of course. He wasn't holding back one bit and Sonic managed to take him down.

Sonic smirks at what Aizawa said as he puts his arms on his back. Everyone was still shock at the fact that Sonic defeated All Might. Meanwhile Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, and Sato were celebrating that they are going to camp.

Aizawa: But failure is failure. Those who fialed have to take extra classes with me. I'll make it way harder than summer school. Anyway, use the rest of the time you guys have to pack. I'm going to sleep.

Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, and Sato stop cheering after Aizawa said that but they are stll happy that they can go at least. 

The Dorms

Everyone was talking in the living room on what they were planning to bring until a certain invisible girl had a nice idea.

Hagakure: Guys! I got the best idea! What about we all go shopping together!

Sonic: did you say something?

Everyone look towards Sonic's direction. They were no longer suprise at his impossible speed records at everything.

Hagakure: Well, everybody minus Sonic since he already has everything that he needs. 

Jirou: I dont see why not?

Ochaco: Yeah! Lets go!

Everyone left to the mall while a certain blue hooded figure was spying on a certain brunette at a distance. 

Sonic's mind: 'Going to the mall without me? I guess it's my fault for getting everything i need already, but still. I dont want to be left out. Plus, i'll protect them if anything happens there'

Everyone spilt up once they arrive at the mall. Ochaco ended up being alone but shrugs it off and go buy what she needs.

Ochaco was talking very quietly too herself since she doesn't want others to hear what she's saying.