Chapter 29

3RD POV

Its been a week since everyone was in the dorms. They were weirded out by it at first but slowly gotten use to it. They were pretty cool with it. 

Today however, was a day there were all looking forward to. They were all outisde with their stuff packed since they are finally going to camp.

Ochaco: EEEE!!! Finally!!! Were going to camp! R U excited Sonikku!?!?!?!?!

Sonic: Heck yeah i am! 

Ochaco realizes that she was too close to Sonic,. She turn red and sweat a lot and back away very far from Sonic. She was cheering on for camp to cool herself down, and Mina and Krirshima join in as well since it looks like fun. 

Aizawa: Does everyone got their stuff ready?

Everyone: yes Mr. Aizawa!

Aizawa: Ok everyone get in the bus. We'll be there in 3 hours.

Everyone got in the bus despite Sonic's reluctnce since he can get their faster than the bus. 

Aizawa: Ok everyone, you better get ready for the-

Kaminari: Lets blast some music!

Iida: Everyone please remain seated!

Mina: Hey Kirishima! Lets play UNO!

Kirishima: Sure!

Sonic: This thing is soooooo slow!!!!! Tell me why i need to be in the bus?

Todoroki: It's because you don't know the location of the place were going

Ochaco: It's ok Sonikku! We can have some fun here while we get there!

Sonic: Thanks Ururaka-san!

Aizawa was annyed at the noise they were making, but lets go of it since this is the only time they can goof around.

3 hours later

Everyone manage to get out of the bus and stretch when they finally reach their destination. They then saw a billboard that says the location of where they are.

Sonic: 'Green Hills' eh? I can see why though. The place has green areas and Mountain hills.

Aizawa: Ok everyone welcome to-

???: Green Hill Zone!!!!

A group of 2 heroes came out of nowhere to give an intoduction who they are.

???: Hello! Welcome to Green Hills!! Or as i like to call it, Green Hill Zone! My name is Mandalay and we will be your trainers for the rest of this week!

???: I'm Pixie-Bob! and I'm looking forward to see what we can do to make you tougher!

AIzawa: Hey Madalay, Pixie, it's been a while. 

Mandalay and Eraserhead were discussing hero stuff while Pixie-Bob was trying to hug some guy students since they look 'good' to her. Sonic dodges all of her attempts which just made her tired to say the least.

Eraserhead: Is pixie always like this?

Mandalay: No, she's at the age of finding a mate so she is more, 'touchy', to say the least. She is trying to find the right guy for her.

Eraserhead: huh. Well that's just.... interesting.

Kirishima: wait, why are we all the way over here if the base is over there?

Asui: I'm afraid we all know the answer to that question.

Mina: No, that can't be right. Lets go back to the bus everyone!