Chapter 1

6 years later

Izuku POV

It's been a long time since i got my new powers. 

Over the past years, I created a device called a "Chaos Radar", it basically tracks down chaos emeralds. I found 2 more throughout these years, a blue and a red one, so thats a total of 3 so far. I still dont know how much more chaos emeralds are out there is but i will find out soon.

I changed as well. I dyed my hair blue. I also becamed more cocky, arrogant, and carefree. But i still have troubles on my mumbling and my poor communication to girls. 

Kaachan is still the same as ever. Yelling, boasting, and aggressive as usual. Normally, i would be timid about this, but I always play along with him by being humourous about which just makes him more mad.

There's still 10 months until the entrance exams to UA so i better be on my guard since it will not be easy. 

3RD POV

Today is just another day of school for our blue-hair protaginist.

"So, normally i would hand out career choices but i dont need this time..." the teacher spoke.

"I KNOW YOU ALL WANT TO APPLY FOR THE HERO COURSE!!!"

The class screams in agreement to the teacher while they show off their quirks until a certain hothead ruins it.

"Hey teach! Don't lump me in to the rest of these wannabe rejects!" 

The class stops to look at Bakugou. Angered by this they try to diss him.

"You think your better than us!"

"IF YOUR SO CONFIDENT THEN TAKE ME ON!!!!!"

"COME ON I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!" Bakugou yelled back.

"oh yeah, Bakugou, your attending UA? Right?" said the teacher.

"heh, Heck yeah I am! Im the only one who can get into that school since Im the best one here! I WILL BE A HERO WHO CAN SURPASS ALL MIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"Oh yeah Midoriya , your attending there too aren't yeah?"

The class froze while staring at Izuku who smiles at the events that just happen.

"DEKUUUUUU!!!!" Bakugou said while releasing an explosion, "IF U THINK THAT U CAN BEAT ME THAN YOU CAN FORGET IT!!! I WILL BECOME THE NUMBER ONE HERO NOT YOU!! SO DONT EVEN BOTHER ATTENDING UA!!!!"

Izuku smiled while responding with a cocky tone, "Really Kaachan? You and I both know that u can't stop me. I will fight to become the next number one, and be a better hero than all might, so if u think that im just going to stand by and let u take that spot, then your sadly mistaken!"

"OH YEAH!!! FINE THEN! THEN COME AT ME DEKU! LET'S SEE WHO'S THE BEST ONCE WE BOTH GET INTO UA!"

"YOU GOT IT!"

After that dispute was over Izuku was walking home while thinking of ways to prepare himself for UA.

'maybe if i- mutter,mutter,mutter,mutter, mutter,mutter,mutter,mutter'

As he was crossing under the bridge, a slime roses up in attampt to take Izuku's body.

"You'll make the perfect body suit!!"

As the slime villian attempts to attack Izuku, he phases through an afterimage that Izuku made.

"what the-"

"It's no use!!!" Izuku yelled

"What the-"

Before the slime villain could finished his response, Izuku finished him with a new move he made in his free time, The SpinDash!

"TAKE THIS!!!"

The slime villain exploded into tiny bits that was caused by the spindash.

While Izuku put the slime remains into a bottle. A certain buffed Hero appeared out of the sewer.

"I AM HERE TO ARRE-" Before All Might could finished he noticed a blue-hair kid containing the slime villain into a bottle.

'o my chaos!!! its ALL MIGHT!!!!!' Izuku freaked out while asking all might for his autograph.

"Young man, did u do this?" All Might said while signing his hero notebook. 

"Yes All Might! He tried to take over my body so i took him down before he could do anything!" Izuku explianed. 

"AH! VERY WELL YOUNG MAN! THANK YOU FOR TAKING HIM DOWN! AS ALWAYS I MUST GO! GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" All might yelledas he jumped away to the police station.

"I cant beleive that i finally met All Might!!!" Izuku says in joy, "I must go home now, dont want to make my mom worry,"

As Izuku travels home, he saw an explosion, so out of curiosity he ran to go investigate.

When he arrives, his eyes widened in shock to what is happening right in front of him.

The slime villain somehow escaped and is trying to take over a body of a fimiliar blonde teen,

"Ka-Kaachan?!?!?!