Chapter 26

3RD POV

Everyone had gotten use with living with each other over tha past few weeks. Class 1-A really enjoy each other's company when they want to talk about stuff, or when they help each other out for a upcoming assignment or a big test. And Today got everyone all tense.

Aizawa was giving a lecture for the upcoming exams that are coming up.

Aizawa: As you know you all are going to take the exams that are coming up next week. There will alos be a practical version as well. If you pass then you get to go to camp, fail and you don't and suffer summer school. You better prepare yourselves. hehehehehe....

Aizawa gave a nightmarish grin while walkig out of the classroom. 

Mina and Kaminari were freaking out while others seem pretty chill about.

Mina & Kaminari: WE'VE BARELY TAKEN ANY NOTES THIS SEMESTER!!! WITH EVERY THING THAT HAPPENED I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO READ THE TEXTBOOK!

Tokoyami: It's true that we don't have very much free time lately.

Momo: It's ok guys. If you need help I'm helping to help!

Mina & Kaminari: Your the best Yamomo!

Others like Jirou, Sero, Ojiro, Tokoyami, and Shoji also ask her to tutor them which she happily replies and mumbles the preparation for the tutoring guide. They were shocked by this behavoir and especially the fancy additions that she will be adding.

Kirishima: Sounds like I should be studying with her.

Bakugou: You think I don't know enough? Maybe I should beat the lessons onto your skull!

Kirishima: I'm counting on it.

Ochaco: Hey Sonikku! Can you help me study?

Sonic: Sure Ururaka! I'll be happy to help!

And so, they were all preparing for the bug exams that were going to happen.

Sonic and Ochaco were having fun studying since Sonic made the study's very fun. Everyone was delighted and happy due to Momo's bubbly spirit. and Bakugou is yelling stuff at Kirishima while hitting his head. 

They also use their time to work on their quirks since they don't know who or what they'll be facing. Bakugou & Mina were attacking Kirishima so his quirk can be stronger all while Mina's acid gets more stronger, and for Bakugou's explosions to get more well..... explosive. Sonic was working OFA to a higher percentage. Ochaco was lifting as many objects as she can while not trying to get nausous. Shoji and Ojiro were lifting weights. Kaminari was working on his electric attacks and increase how much he can use without making Jirou laugh who is also increaseing the qulaity of her Earphone Jacks. Tokoyami is trying to get Dark Shadow more immune to the light while Asui is working on all her muscles. And the rest were working on their quirks improvement.

That's how they all went through before the day of the practical.

The students were all finished with there 3 days of written proportions, and is now waiting for what they are going to do in the practical.

The Next Day

Today is the day. All of Class 1-A are wearing their costumes outside to see what they have to overcome.

They were suprised to see all of the teachers outside as they approach.

Yuuga: Whats all the teachers doing here?

Hagakure: Yeah!

Sonic: I know why there here.

Everyone turns to Sonic's direction to see what he thinks why the teachers are here. Sonic had a big smile on him when he says his.