Chapter 22

Sonic POV

I had a weird time with Torino. For the next few days, all we've been doing is sparring and i managed to increase my use of OFA to 60% but that took me 2 days to do. After we spar though, he just lies around eating that fish desert. 

Torino came up to me all of sudden and say we'll be going to Hosu at night. I was wierded out by this since this is just came out of nowhere but i changed into my costume and went to the train station, even though i could get there way faster. 

Torino: So you might be wondering why were going to Hosu at night now?

Sonic: Yes

Torino: We are going to Hosu to fight villains! It's a chance for you to test out your new partial mastery of your quirk. Plus it gives experience on many different fighting styles. And night time is when criminals go out more frequently.

Sonic: That makes se-

An explosion just happen in front of my face.I was shocked to find more Menou. What are they doing here? It must be Shigaraki! Doesn't matter now, all that matters is that i take them down.

I quickly use 35% of OFA and launch a powerful punch to one of it head. I also did very fast homing attacks so the other one can't do more damage. 

Torino: Wow! That was fast! I'll make a call to the police so they can arrest these things. You will go searching to see if there's more and if you see trouble take care of it. Now GO!

Sonic: See yeah!

I ran through most of Hosu but didn't found any more Menou. I guess my job here is done. Now then let's-

???: HERO KILLER!!!!!

What the heck was that? Hero Killer? and was that Iida's voice just now? Is he seriously trying to get vengeance? That idiot! I need to get there fast! But I need to let the others know of my location and status.

And SEND!

Now where was I? O Yeah! The Hero Killer!

A/N: PLAY THIS MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you want too..... BUT IT GOES GREAT WITH THIS!!!!!!

I blasted through the ally ways and I finally found Iida, but he was on the floor and he was about to be killed by a sword through his head. That's graphic. But i won't let that happen.

 I quickly charge up my spindash and managed to attack the hero Killer Stain before he could kill Iida.

Sonic: I won't let you kill him!

Stain was set back a few feet while gaining ground.

Stain: another one to get in the way eh? So, who are you? Wait, i've recognize you. Your Sonic, the winner of the sports festival. I gotta say, your fast, and you are pretty strong as well. But I have a job to do, so stand aside!

Iida: Idiot! He's mine! I came here to avenge my brother! I should take him down!

Sonic: Please give me a moment , i got something to say.

I walk towards Iida and gave him a nice punch in his head.

Sonic: BAKA!!!!! It's you that is the idiot! A hero doesn't go for vengeance!  Hero he comes in to help others even when they are not asking for it! You are not acting like a hero at all! You are just acting like a child crying over spilled milk!! Now shut up and watch me beat this guy so i can Karate chop your neck later!