Chapter 13

A/N: I'm going to be trying out a new writing style

3RD POV 

Today was another day in UA. Most of the students in 1-A were in the classroom talking how they managed to survive the villain attack and how Izuku take care of it.

Kaminari: Man! That was intense back there wasn't it!?

Mineta: YEAH! WE ALMOST DIED! If Midoriya hadn't step in!

Tokoyami: Speaking of Midoriya, did you hear what he calls himself when that warp-villain ask him?

Asui: Yeah-ribbit. I think he said that his name was Sonic wasn't it?

Shoji: That must have been his Hero Name.

Kaminari: Sonic huh? Honestly, that's a pretty cool name. I kinda want to call Midoriya by that name now since it suits him really.

Bakugou suprisingly got in the conversation which shocked a few since he doesn't really like to socialise with others a lot.

Bakugou: That would also explain why he ask Round-Face to call him Sonikku. Since i call him 'Deku' and his hero name is Sonic, he must have combined the two words into Sonikku.

Kirishima: Man Bakugou! I'm suprised that you got involved in this conversation since you don't like to talk with others!

Bakugou: HUH?!?!? YOU BETTER SHUT UP WEIRD HAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mina: Sooooooo, does anyone wonder why only Ururaka calls him by that? I think someone has a crush on him!

Mina queals in excitement while some nod along with a smirk on their face.

Jirou: I'm also with Kaminari on this. I would prefer to call him by Sonic. It just sounds natural really.

Kaminari: Thanks Jirou!!!

Jirou: Shut up dumbface...

Jirou plugged her jacks into him which made him scream in pain and asks why did she do that for. She didn't answer him, she just turn around with a small smile on her face along with a small blush on her face.

Yayorouzu:Let's ask Midoriya if we can all call him by that.

Midoriya: Call me by what?

Everyone turned their head in suprised to see Midoriya walking into the classroom alongside Ururaka. Tokoyami spoked up.

Tokoyami: We were thinking of calling you by your hero name from now on since it's just very natural to call you by that.

Midoriya: Sure! I'll let you guys call me by my hero name! 

Kaminari: Thanks Sonic!

Sonic: Dont mention it.

Sonic sez that while rubbing his nose. Aizawa came in the classroom which caused everyone to immediatly go their seats while waiting for futher instruections.

Aizawa: Ok everyone listen up. After the USJ incident UA will install a dorm system so they can keep the studnets safer since they'll be under constant secuirity. Also, the fight is not over yet.

'Wait, there's still more villains to fight?!?!' the whole class thought as they sweatdropped.

Aizawa: You got to prepare for the Sports Festival thats coming in 3 weeks...

"THIS IS GOING TO ROCK!!!" The whole class said in excitement, but some are skeptical about this decision.

Todoroki: Is it really wise to hold the event after what happened?