Chapter 8

3RD POV

Today's another day of school for our blue protagonist but today's going to be a bit different.

"I AM HERE GOING IN THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!!"

"IT'S ALL MIGHT!!!" The class shouted in joy since the Number 1 hero is going to be teaching them for the next 3 years.

"This is going to rock!" Kirishima says while he smiles, showing his shark-like teeth, and when a single tear goes down for some reason.

"Hey! He wearing his silverage costume isn't he?" said Asui who puts a finger under her lips in curiosity.

"This can't get more shocking? Right?!?!" Kaminari said with his eyes widened.

"Shut up idiot. You look dumb when u are too excited." Jiruo said with a bored yet happy expression.

"That's harsh you know that Jiruo!" Kaminari said now hurt.

"Sorry Kaminari, but its the truth. at least only to me," she whispered the last part so no one can hear her.

"NOW!!! IT'S TIME FOR THE DAY YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!" All Might says while pointing his finger up in the air. "IT'S TIME. FOR. HERO TRAINING!!!!!!!! BUT TO DO THAT! YOU NEED YOUR HERO COSTUMES!! A COSTUME IS ONE OF THE IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO BECOME A HERO! NOW GO GET READY!!!" He says while the suitcases came out of the walls.

"Finally, can't wait to wear my hero costume!" says our blue protagonist.

"I'LL MEET YOU ALL IN GROUND BETA!" All Might says while taking off.

'Well, can't waste anymore time. Gotta Go Fast!' Izuku thought as he grabs his suitcase and blasts off the locker room.

"How fast is this guy!?!?" The whole class said outloud.

9 minutes later

The whole clas, minus Izuku who is having trouble putting his hero costume, came out with there hero costumes on.

"LOOK AT YOU ALL!!! YOU ALL LOOK SO COOOOOL!!!!!" All Might says.

"Thanks All Might!" The whole class,except Izuku, said in unison.

"Hey! Has anyone seen Sonikku?" Ochaco asks in concern.

"Yeah... for a guy who's fast. he sure is late," Kaminari pointed out.

"Well sorry about that, I took me a while to put on my hero costume!" Izuku said when he was behind Kaminari.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!! DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT YOU JERK!!!" Kaminari said while holding his chest to balance his heartrate.

"You sound stupid when you scream out of fear Kaminari," Jirou said while holding her laugh.

"Shut Up Jiruo!!!!"

"That wasn't very manly dude," Kirishima said while shaking his head.

"Yeah! I agree with Kirishima! That wasn't cool Midoriya!" Ashido said while crosses her arms and nods along with Kirishima.