Chapter 34

3RD POV

Elsewhere in the villains hideout

Shigaraki: Now warp both of them too us. Metal stay close to me

Metal: right......

Kurogiri: As you wish master.

Kurogiri warped Bakugou and Ochaco towrds them. They were both tied up in chairs so they wouldn't escape. They were quiet. Their faces look nearly dead. After seeing their friend dead after all that, they could'nt even feel anything else, just misery and despair.

Shigaraki: Now then, lets begin why we brought you two here. We would like to invite to the League of Villains.

Bakugou and Ochaco are disgusted at this. Join the league who killed their dear friend? They would never do such a thing.

"No"

Shigaraki: what was that?

Bakugou & Ururaka: We said. No.

Shigaraki: Perhaps you didn't hear me right. We're not asking you, we're telling you. If you don;t then you die.

Ochaco and Bakugou had enough.

Bakugou unleashed an explosion to set both of them free. Ochaco and Bakugou quickly went to each corner of the door in fighting stances.

Shigaraki is frustrated by this. He started scratching uncontrollably while keep asking 'why?'

Shigaraki: Why? why? why? why?

Bakugou: I'll tell you why. Your leauge killed our friend so if you think that we'll join you, then your stupid.

Ochaco: You tell them Bakugou!

Shigaraki is frustrated by this. He turns to the T.V to ask if it's ready.

Shigaraki: Master, are you finished?

AFO: Yes. and I must say, This power is extremely divine.

Shigaraki: *Grins* It's over... hahahahahahahahahah. ITS ALL OVER FOR THIS SOCIETY!!!!!! HEROES WILL DIE! THIS WORLD WILL BECOME DESPAIR! THERE WILL BE NO HOPE FOR OTHERS NO LONGER!!!!!!!!!!

Bakugou's mind: Why is he talking garbage? unless- *GASP* DONT TELL ME!?!?!?!?!

Bakugou: Ururaka! His boss absorbed the power of the emeralds!!!

Ururaka was frighten after hearing that.

Ururaka: wh-what? he-he absorb it's power? What can we do now?!?!?!?

Shigaraki continue to laugh Maniacally as Bakugou and Ururaka tries to think of a way to beat them.

Shigaraki: On second thought, we don't need you two anymore so DIE!!

Just as Shigaraki launches himself towards Bakugou. The wall beside him collapse, stopping his attempted murder.

Shigaraki: what the-

Before he knew a yellow dash came towards his allies. Spinner, Dabi, Toga, Magne, Compressor, Kurogiri, and Twice were knocked out unconicous by the kicks from the yellow blur.

???: HA HA HA!!!! NEVER FEAR! WHY? BECAUSE WE ARE HERE!!!!

Bakugou & Ururaka: The pros are here to save u-

But they were cut off by some liquid coming out of their mouths, the went with the villains as well. They were somehow transported out of their while robots and Menou's showed up.

All Might: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

???: DANG IT!!!!!! AND ! WAS THIS CLOSE TO SAVE HER!!!!

Eslewhere