Chapter 3

3RD POV

As Izuku was walking home, he was about to make a turn until a bulky man slide across.

"GREETINGS CITIZEN! WHY?! BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!!" All Might says.

"O my chaos!!! Hi All Might!!! Its great to meet you again!" Izuku said while doing a mutter storm.

"AHEM!"

"O! Sorry All Might!"

Before All Might could speak, a cloud of smoke took over him, revealing his true self.

Izuku now shocked, questions what just happened.

"What!?! What happened!?! Who r u!?!? Where's all might!?!?!"

"Calm down kid, i am All Mig-" before he could finish, blood spatted out of his mouth.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! R U OK!!!!!" Izuku asks in concern.

"Yeah im fine, its just something that happens after i received a critical injury from a powerful villain i fought 5 years ago, and before you ask, due to this injury i can only do hero work for 3 hours a day now at best," all might explains while contnuing ", so now young man, what is your name?" all might explains.

"Izuku Midoriya"

"Now young midoriya, you have shown great heroism, and you showed me that you have the potential of becoming a great hero so let ask you this, will u be my successor?" All might questions.

"Su-successor? what do u mean by that all might!?"

"What i mean is this, will you inherit my quirk, its name is One For All, so now young midoriya, will take my power?"

Izuku POV

All might wants me to be his succesor? and he wants me to have his quirk?

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?

"WAIT! SO YOU CAN PASS ON YOUR QUIRK TO OTHERS?!" I ask

"YES! For you see, I wasnt born with this power! It was passed on to me as a sacred torch that was passed down from generation to generation, each time it gets passed down it gets stronger and stronger, and now young Midoriya, will you accept being the 9nth holder of this power? To be the next symbol of peace?!"

I dont know what to say, my dream is to be just like All Might and even to surpass him and now he is willing to offer me his power so i can the next symbol of peace?

I smiled and got up

"Yes, i will be your succesor All Might!"

He smiled, "You didnt even hesistate, that is what i expected from you, OK. Meet me at the beach tommorow in the morning to get you prepared for you to inherit my power and for the UA entrance exam!"

"Alright then! You Got IT! I'll see you later All Might!" i said full of energy.

"I'll see you later as well young midoriya" all might while grinning.

then i ran back home in a matter of seconds since i was too happy to contain my joy.

"Im Home!"

"Welcome home sweetie!" my mother said

"You seem to be happy!" she said with a smile.

I grinned "You have no idea!"

"Come one lets eat! I made your favourite, Chili Dogs!"

"Aw yeah, now were talking!!!!!!"

After dinner, i took a shower, changed into my PJ's and have endless thoughts on whats going to happen tommorow.

'Today's been amazing' I thought before i doze off to sleep