Chapter 21

3RD POV

Class 1-A all went to their inter-ships the following week. Some were getting welcomed and accustomed to it while some are regretting what they pick.

Our blue hero ran to the address in 30 seconds since he wants to wants to have more control over One For All.

Sonic: So this is the address eh? Well, it's time to get stronger.

Sonic knocks on the door only to have no reply. He did again and no response was made.

Sonic: Maybe he isn't home yet?

Getting impatient, he walk in the building only to find something terrifying.

Sonic: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

???: Who's dead?

Sonic quickly turn around to see the door open with a small old man wearing a yellow hero costume. He was suprised by this and screamed again.

Sonic: WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!!!?!?!?!?!!?

???: I'm Gran Torino, your tempory teacher for this week. So who's dead?

Sonic: Those Chili Dogs! They were on the floor, ruined! They would've great to eat.

Torino: Really? Crying over hotdogs? That's pathetic. Anyway, THINK FAST!!!!

Torino quickly launch a suprise attack on Sonic who avoided it by tilting his head. Torino ws hanging onto the wall with an impressed look.

Torino: Not bad kid! You truly are fast! I can see why He chose you as the next successor. Now answer me kid. How many times did you use OFA and when did you use?

Sonic grin at his question and happily answered, "I only used it once agaisnt the fight i had with Todoroki. When he launched that giant Ice wave, i punch through the ice by using OFA.

Torino looks impressed at his answer.

Torino: Ok then. How much of it can you control?

Sonic: At first, i started at 15%. Then during the USJ, i increased to 40%. So i can use 40% of OFA right now.

Torino: Impressive! Now lets increase that percentage shall we? Oh, btw, dont use your speed quirk. only OFA. You need to get use to it as well. 

Sonic: That's great and all, but i can't exactly turn off my speed quirk. It's a quirk that always stays on no matter what. It's like the sun, it never stops shining bright nor never will.

Torino: Vey well then. Just keep raising the percentage of OFA slowly as you stay at one speed pace. 

Sonic: All Right! Lets GO!

Gran Torino is now jumping all over the place. Sonic would have a hard time if he only have OFA and not his speed quirk, but thanks to his speed quirk he can easily follow his movements and react appropriatley to it.

'Ok, lets raise up to 50%!' Sonic thinks as he puts in more power to his body.

Sonic was in pain as he tries to adjust to OFA. Torino used this chance to send a barrage of attacks while Sonic takes them all. Sonic is now barely able to move around now and just when Torino was about to deliver a kick to the back, Sonic turns around and dodges it and delivered a punch to Torino's gut.

Torino: GAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!

Torino was sent flying to the wall which created a small crater in his home. Sonic is scared that he might've killed the guy since he is pretty old.

Sonic ran to him in a second to check on his status. Good news, he's alive. Bad news, he made a huge mess. Torino slowly stand back up when Sonic finished cleaning the mess he made.

'Man Toshinori. You picked a very dangerous candidate to wield such massive power. I didn't even had a single second to dodge that attack and that punch! Man that hurts. You found a good one Toshinori,' Torino thinks as he slowly walked over to Sonic.

Torino: That was a good one kid! You knocke me out for a bit. How much did you use when you were slowly getting adjusted?

Sonic smirked at his question and proudly repleid, " I went from 40% to 50%! It hurts though but man do i feel proud of it!

Torino: A 10% INCREASE!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU'LL MASTER OFA AT THE END OF THIS YEAR IF YOU KEEP THAT UP!!!!!!!! Anyway, go get some ingredients so we can eat! I'm starving!

Sonic: Got it!

Sonic blasts off to the grocery store to buy food. Grand Torino looks at the blue blur running off while he was having some deep thoughts.

'That kid will undoubtably surpass All Might for sure! I guess I don't have to worry about villainy conquering the world . The world can rest in ease as the Hero Sonic will protect them. Am I right Toshinori? Or should I say... All Might?'