Chapter 17

3RD POV

Midnight: Ready Begin!!!!!!!

Todoroki immediately launch a giant wave of ice like he did with Sero. Expecting him to teleport, he immediatly turn around and launch another wave of ice but only to find nothing there.

'Did i actualy Got Him?' Todoroki thinks as he still lets his guard up.

Noises appeared out of sudden from the first Ice berg.

Todoroki: What is that noise? 

The noises keep getting louder and louder every second.

Todoroki:Is he breaking his way through that wave of ice?

The Ice now has a giant hole through it and Sonic is walking out of the hole he made. He smirk when he finally got out.

Sonic: What's wrong? Hedgehog got your tongue? But you shouldn't be looking forward.

Sonic got behind Todorki in a blink of an eye and give him a good roundhouse kick. Todoroki was almost thrown out of bounds until he used his ice to save himself.

Sonic: You can't beat me with half your strength Todoroki. It's insulting that your holding back at all in the first place. Heros gave it their all when they fight villains, and you'll die agaisnt a villain that you can't beat if you just use half YOUR power

Todoroki: SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Todoroki freezes the whole ground to slow down Sonic's speed. Sonic jump in the ice blocks that were lying around to avoid getting caught. Todoroki's drawback from using the ice quirk is kicking in, he can barely move his limbs. Sonic notice this and now tries to get Todoroki to his fire even more now.

Sonic: Freezing the floor to reduce my speed eh? Pretty smart but unfortunatly for you i have ways to attack my opponets.

Sonic jumps to the air and attacks Todoroki with his homing attack multiple times. Todoroki keeps trying to grab him so he can freeze but the frostbite made his movement limited.

Sonic: You can't beat Todoroki! Use your fire if you truly want to beat me! Use it for yourself! AFTER ALL IT'S POWER NOT HIS!!!!

Todoroki: How do even know about me and my father?

Sonic: It's pretty easy really. 1: You only use your Ice and not your fire. and 2:Everytime Endeavor is mention, your eyes become full of hatred. I won't ask what happen between you too. After all, I have no right to ask that

Todoroki: So i was that obvious? Heh......

Sonic: C'mon Todoroki! You got to step it up! Why are you in UA?

Todoroki gets a flashback of his early childhood with his mother before she was hospitalized. 

"Shoto, do you wanna be a hero?' Todoroki's mother ask.

"Yes mother, but not like dad...."

"That's ok sweetie, you are your own person. You are not your father. Be the Hero you want to be Shoto," She said with a lovely smile on her face which cheered Shoto up.

"Yes Mommy! I'll be the Hero I want to be!"

The flashback ends there. Adreline kicked into Todoroki's body as he ignites his flames.

Todoroki: I want to be the Hero I want to be!!!

Sonic smiles at his acheivement. He then gets into a fighting stance ready for Todoroki's attack.

Sonic: ALL RIGHT!!! READY WHEN YOU ARE!!!!!!

Todoroki smiles at this, "Heck Yeah I'm ready for this!!"

Sonic charges up his spindash while Todoroki launches a huge fire wave towards Sonic.

Sonic launches his spindash towards the fire. 

Todoroki: Thank You Sonic........

When the two collide, a huge explosion errupted and just destroyed the arena.

Present Mic: How can i commentate when i can't see a thing.

Aizawa: It's a good thing your not commentating

The smoke clears up

What everyone first see is Sonic standing in the arena holding his left arm. WHat they see next is Todoroki out of bounds.

Midnight: Todoroki is out of bounds! Midoriya moves on to the 3rd round!!!!

Present Mic: That was the best match i've seen yet!!!!!

While the crowd was cheering, sonic walk over to where Todoroki is.

Sonic: I did it. I freed the shackles off of you Todoroki. Now lets get you to recovery girl. Me and You both need it.

Sonic teleported them both to R.G to get healed up.

Sonic POV

Well, that was a very quick recovery. Todoroki really needed more rest so i decided to go watch the rest of the matches. 

I got to the podiums only to be hugged by Ochaco out of nowhere.

Ochaco: You won Sonikku!!! I knew you can do it!!!!!

Sonic: Um, yeah! I did it! Thank you Ururaka for cheering me on! I greatly appreciate it. 

Me and her both sat down to watch the rest of the second round.

Iida won his match agaisnt the grass girl by avoiding her vine attacks and pushing her out of bounds. 

Kaachan's match dragged on for a bit since Kirishima's hardening gave him the edge on defense, but he eventually was wore down and was blown away by a big explosion.

Tokoyami won by pushing Ashido out of Bounds which led to her sulking for a bit, but Kirishima came to her and cheered up a little. Mina looks a little too cheered up though which is strange.

That's how it went

After that was over, i was sent to fight Tokoyami. This is going to be a quick fight since Dark Shadow isn't fast, and Tokoyami is weak at close range.

I ended up being right and i was ready for the final fight. 

Iida ended up losing since Kaachan use a stun grenade move to blind Iida for a bit and managed to throw a big explosion that threw him out of bounds.

"So I'm fighting Kaachan again eh? This will be fun,"  I said that as I ran towards the arena but i was stop by Iida who seems desperate.

Iida: Sonic, I'm afraid I must leave. a villain got my brother. So i'm going to the hospital so i can be there for him.

I was shocked from what i heard. I can only hope for the best for Iida's brother. I put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

Sonic: It's ok Iida go to your brother. He needs you right now. So go

Iida: Thank you Sonic!

Iida runs off the school. I really hope his brother is doing fine.

I now ran back to the arena where the final match will take place.

Me and Kaachan slowly walk to the arena. The tension can be felt in the air. The crowd is screaming in excitement. 

Me and Kaachan both look at each other straight in the eye as Midnight was about to start the match.

Midnight: OK! This is the fight you all been waiting for! Are you two ready!

Sonic: Yeah!

Bakugou: O I'm ready all right!

Midnight: BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!!!!