Chapter 23

3RD POV

A few days after the Hosu indident went by. Sonic, Todoroki, and Iida were in the Hospital discussing about the incident. Until the door open reveling the Police Chief, Kenji Tsuragamae.

Kenji Tsuragamae: Hello, I'mKenji Tsuragamae, woof. The Police Chief  I would first thank you three for saving Native and for capturing the Hero Killer, woof. However, the two of you have broken the law.

He points to Todorki and Iida which leave them to be speechless.

Kenji Tsuragamae: Sonic is an exception since he was granted permission to deal with the any trouble that occured, which he did.

Sonic sighed in releif on what he said. The chief continued.

Kenji Tsuragamae: We have some options here, woof. 1: You three will all be credited for defeating Hero Killer, but the there will be criminal charges. 2: We can say that Endeaver and Sonic defeated him but that will start a split agaisnt the order of Heros. and lastly 3: We simply say that Endeaver took all the credit and leave you three out, no criminal charges will be brought up, woof. SO what's your choice?

Sonic: I'll pick the 3rd.

Todoroki: Same thing here.

Iida: I would like the 3rd option as well.

Kenji Tsuragamae: Very well, woof. Thank you for cooperating. You all have my gratitude,woof. Now i must be off.

Kenji Tsuragamae left leaving the three of them sighed in unison.

Sonic: Man! That was tense.

Todoroki: It was tense.

Iida: Yeah, it was.

Sonic walked out to make a phone call to Ochaco to let her know about his condition. He was actually nervous since he never called any girl, other than his mother, on the phone. He dialed up Ochaco and after some waiting, she picked up.

Ochaco: Hey Sonic!

Sonic: Hey Ururaka!

Ochaco: How you've been? I saw the news that you three were involved with the Hero Killer? Are You Okay?

Sonic: I was. I only got a small cut in my arm. Nothing serious. I should be fine for the rest of the day and go back to my internships. BTW, How's your's going?

Ochaco: Don't scare me like that Sonic. I was worried that you might got seriously hurt. I've been doing great with my internships. I'm learning some new combat skills that will help me in close combat!

Sonic: Sorry that i scared you Ururaka. And that's great to hear that your learning new techniques! It will help you alot in the future! Anyway i gotta go back to my room. Can't stay out for too long.

Ochaco: Thanks Sonikku! I'll see you later!

Sonic: Later!

Sonic hung up the phone only to be shaking and face turning red after the what just happened. 'I cant beleive i talk to Ochaco on the phone! It was like she was whispering into my ear.... I wish it would have lasted longer though. Well, no use Sulking about it now. Gotta go back to my room,' Sonic walks back to the room to have a chat with his friends.

Meanwhile at Ochaco's side

'I cant beleive I talk to Sonikku on the phone! It was like he was whispering to my ear! It felt so nice! I just wished it could last longer!' 

Ochaco's dream state was interrupted by Gunhead calling her for more training.

Gunhead: Uravity! Its time for more training. Please Stop daydreaming about your Boyfriend. I know the person you were talking too was Sonic, since you just said 'Sonikku'.

Gunhead teases Uravity which made her blush mad red.

Uravity: HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!

Gunhead: Yet..... hehehehehehehehehe.....

Gunhead smirks under his mask while Uravity keeps telling him that it's not what it looks like.

2 Days Later

Sonic was released from the hospital and Torino decided to have One last sparring session with him to see if the experince shaken him.

Torino was bouncing all over the place while Sonic tracks him down with a calm face.

'So he's still calm, cool, and collective after that experience? That's great! It shows that he's not all talk and actually knows how to deal with tense situations agaisnt powerful enemies,' Torino has smiled at his thoughg as he launches himslef behind Sonic to give him a solid kick.

Sonic turn around at the last second and dodge his kick and counter it with a 30% Smash to his face. Torino was sent flying which created a wider crater n the crater Sonic made in his house since day one.

Sonic ran over to see he's alright and fortunately he his.

Torino: heh, Your good kid. Now go back to where you came from and master OFA! You got it?

Sonic smirks at this, "I got it!,". Before he runs back home, Torino stopped him with one final question.

Torino: Hey!

Sonic stopped and turn around to see what else he has too say.

Torino: Who are you?

Sonic: heh! I'm the Blue Blur, SONIC!

Sonic blasts off back home right after he siad that. 

'That Kid will be big, history will go on for years as the Hero Sonic will make his appearance as the next symbol of peace,' Torino thinks while he goes back to his destroyed apartment to eat more desert