Chapter 12

3RD POV

"LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Yelled the blue hero as he quickly got behind the beast. He powered up OFA and landed a solind punch in it's back.

'Did i get him?' Izuku thought, but was met with slam to his guts. 

Blood puked out of him as he slowly gets back up. The hand villain can be heard laughing while explaining what this thing can do.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! You can't beat this thing !!! IT HAS REGENERATION AND SHOCK ABSORBTION!!!!! YOU WILL DIE HERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" 

Izuku gets back up and uses afterimages to confuse the monster which work,that bought Izuku some time to come up with a strategy to beat this thing.

'So this thing can regenerate and has shock absortion? That's a big pain to deal with. But thankfully, burnt cells can't regenerate. But i cant do anything fire-related. Only Todoroki can. I also need it to be in the air so it will be defenseless. Ochaco can do that, but its a big risk but its worth it,'

Izuku ran to his classmates to tell them his plan.

"Midoriya, i will help you beat that thing with my fire. Right now our lives are on the line, and i don't want to feel guilty of letting otheres die, so i'll make this an exception," Todoroki agrees while activating his fire.

"I'll do anything to help Sonikku! After all, its a job for a hero to save people right?" Ochaco said with a determined face.

"All right! The 2 of you! Get on my back, We'll be there in 1 milisecond," Izuku said while they get on him.

" K, were here. Ill distract it while Ururaka makes it float." Izuku says as he created countless afterimages to distract it. 

Ochaco manages to sneak behind the metal monster and made it float.

"GREAT!" Izuku went behind it to hold its arm so it wouldn't escape.

"TODOROKI NOW!!!!!!!!!" Izuku yells while using 15% of OFA

""I'M ON IT!" Todoroki blasts a wave of fire until it designagrated its head.

"*Pants*.... we...did...it...." all three of them siad in unison but before they can even take a breather. The hand-villain dashes towards Ochaco and punch her across the USJ along with Todoroki.

"You cheaters!!! That Menou was designed to kill All Might!!! So now I'll KILL ALL OF YOU!!! STARTING WITH THAT GIRL!!!" The hand villain ran fast to kill Ochaco only to be stopped by a very strong grip on his arm.

The hand villain turn around only to see Izuku. But there's something different about him. There's a dark aura around that can be seen. His hair turn black including his hero costume. His eyes turn complete white. The back pockets where the chaos emeralds are kept are glowing dark. And where the Menou is had 2 glowing objects inside of it.

"What th-" but the hand villain never get to finish what he said since Izuku punched him with 40% of OFA and with boost from this Dark substance made it even more powerful

"What th-" but the hand villain never get to finish what he said since Izuku punched him with 40% of OFA and with boost from this Dark substance made it even more powerful. There was no backlash after using OFA at 40%.

"Don't.....you...even......think...of....hurting......Ochaco.... YOU VILLAIN!!!!!" Izuku,now full of raged, went beserk on the villain.

Kurogiri recovered and the first thing he saw was a near-dead villain that was about to be killed. "SHIGARAKI!!!!!" Kurogiri managed to save Shigaraki from being killed by warping him away to their hideout. 

"We will back back hero. But before i leave, tell me, What is your name?" Kurogiri asks as he slowly warps away.

"My.... name?..... My name is... Sonic. SONIC THE HERO!!!!!!" Izuku answered as he goes back to his normal state.

"Sonic, we will return, but stronger and better! We will create a being that can defeat you! Until then, i bid you farewell," Kurogiri warps away leaving a group of tired teens resting. 

There was no serious injuries that occured. The injuires Sonic received somehow disappeared, most likely due to the transformation that happened.

"Midoriya, what was that?" Todoroki asks.

Sonic thinks for a bit and found a logical answer, "I think that was an alternate transformation from the chaos emeralds. I guess i was so angry to the point where i take in the negative energy from the chaos emeralds and transform into that. Speaking of which," Sonic ran to the dead being to collect 2 chaos emeralds that was in it.

"SO they used the chaos emereald to power this thing huh? Ok, i got 2 more, so that makes 5. I dont think there's much left. Let's say 2 more to find. But I need to go heal Ochaco, she really needs it," Izuku says as he placed the chaos emeralds to his secret back pocket.

A Few Hours Later

After the USJ incident, the students were sent home to relax after that experience. They now experience what it's like to fight villains so now they are more tense as the years come.

At The Villains Hideout

"Master, we have failed to kill All Might and what's worse is that we lost 2 chaos emeralds," Kurogiri bowed down before the TV.

"It's ok Kurogiri, Shigaraki will be healing for a Long time so that gives us time to prepare. BTW did you have a full scan of one string student there?" The masked villain asks.

"Yes, yes i did master," Kurogiri took out his scanner and warped it to Dr. Eggman.

"Hohohohohohohoho!!! This is perfect!!! A very fast student who as fast as the speed of sound!!! I will create the ultimate robot that will surpass him, Kurogiri!!! What's this student's name?" Eggman asks as he prepares to make a robot version of that student.

"His name is Sonic, Dr. Eggman," Kurogiri answered.

"Well then, I shall call my newest invention this...."

"Metal Sonic!!!!!!!!"