Special Chapter +2

Games

Mina: Hey guys!

Everyone turn towards the exicted Mina who is holding multiple controllers.

Mina: Lets play some games!

Kirishima: HECK YEAH I'M IN!!!!

Bakugou: I'LL BEAT ALL OF YOU EXTRAS!!!!

Sonic: Not if I can help it!!

Kaminari: I'M IN!!

Jirou: Need to make sure dumb face does'nt electricute everyone.

Ochako: I'll Join too!

EVeryone made their way into the game room where multiple TV's and consoles are at. They all split up to play different types a games such as fighting games, racing, platforming, and etc.

Sonic, Bakugou, Kirishima, and Mina are playing Team Hero Racing on the PS4, while Kaminari and Jirou are playing One's Dance Evolution on XBOX X, and Ochako plays Mega Mania on Switch.

Bakugou was in the lead until Sonic uses his Ultimate move and gain first place all while Mina and Kirishima are tryig their best to catch up t them but to no avail.

Bakugou: DANG IT!!! HOW DID YOU GET IN FRONT OF ME!?!?!?!?!?! 

Sonic: Easy, Your too slow.

Bakugo: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirishima: Man Bakubro. You got to chill out man. It's just a game.

Mina: I agree!!

Bakugou: SHUT UP!!!! YOU BOTH ARE LOSING SO SHUT IT!!!!

Mina and Kirishima are now sulking agaisnt the wall mumbling how bad they were at the game when compared to those two.

As for Ochako. She's is failing, and failing and failing until she finally knws what to do and uses it to her full advantage and she's now annihaliting the game's levels.

Meanwhile, for Kaminari and Jirou.

Kaminari: Dang Jirou! Your slick at this!

Jirou: I can say the same to you as well Kaminari. *Giggles*

They are masters when it comes to dancing and this game can't even provide a challenge to them.

As they finished up completing the Song Level, " Lonely Go", they went out to get some water to hydrate themselves.

As they finish drinking, they talk about how suprised they were at each other for having some great dance moves.

Kaminari: Those are some pretty good dance moves Jirou! I know that you are a musician and all but I didn't expect you to be a awesome dancer!

Jirou: Thanks Kaminari. *blushes lightly* You're pretty good at dancing too.

Kaminari:hehehe! Thanks Jirou!

A moment of silence took the air and both of them can't seem to say anything more even when the Game was asking if they are ready for the next level. 

After a lot of thought, Jirou broke the silence.

Jirou: hey...... Kaminari?

Kaminari: uh... Yeah Jirou?

Jirou hesitates while blushing madly so she turns around so he could'nt see her face turning red. After  a bit, she relunctantly continues.

Jirou: I was wondering.... If you... want to hang out..... at the newest dance club... with me next week?

It was now Kaminari's turn to turn mad red.