Chapter 4

Izuku POV

If there's one thing i can describe these past 10 months of training.....

Torture

It was absolute torture

I had to clean the Beach without using my quirk so it was just a big pain to deal with

All Might told me i should prepare my body cuz if I don't, then it wont handle the power and it will make my body explode.

But it was worth it though, i finished cleaning up the beach today, and i was going to climb to the top to scream out my victory.

Before i did that though, something shiny caught my eye. I walked towards it and it turn out to be a small green shard. It was glowing just like the chaos emeralds so i kept in my pocket so I can analyze it later. 

'Now where was I?'

3rd POV

As All Might walk his way to the Beach to check on our Blue Hero. A scream of victory can be heard from a mile away.

All Might rushed towards to beach only to be blinded by the shine of the sparkling beach.

"What the what?" questions all might.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He turns his head to the source of the scream. He saw Izuku on top of the pile of trash he has picked up. He was shirtless with his newly required tone body, screaming his lungs out in victory.

"Kid!!! You have surpassed my expectations! You cleaned up everything! Just...." All Might was left speechless.

Izuku collasped but All Might caught in his buff form before his face crashed into the sand. 

Izuku straighten himself up all looked at All Might with a big grin on his face.

"What do you think?"

"WHAT DO I THINK!?!??!? WHAT DO I THINK!?!?!? I THINK I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOU TO BE MY SUCCESOR!!! NOW, YOUNG MIDORIYA!!!!!!" All Might says whule pulling out his hair.

'This is it! I'm going to inherit One For All! The power that will help me to be the next symbol of peace!' Izuku thought.

"EAT THIS!!!!!" All Might passes the hair to him.

"WAIT!?!?!? WHAAAAT!?!?!?!"

"Well, in order to receive my power, you have to swallow my DNA! That's how it works! NOW EAT! EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!" All Might explains while shoving the hair into Izuku's mouth.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 Hour Later

Izuku quickly reached the gates to UA while thinking about his future

'UA.... its about time i get here. now it's ti-' but was interrupted by Bakugou.

"HEY DEKU!!!"

"Oh, hey Kaachan! Here we are! I'll see u again when were both in the same class, or not but i'll still see you though" he replied with a smile on his face.

"MOVE ASIDE DEKU!!!!"

"As u wish!" while he steps aside  .

"Tch....thanks...."

"Your welcome Kaachan!" 

'This is it! This is next step on becoming a hero' As Izuku takes a step, he trips and falls.

'Well, it was a nice li-' before he could finish thinking, his notice that his face never slammed agaisnt the ground.

'Wait what!?!?'

"AAAAAHHH!" He exclaims.

"Sorry that i used my quirk on you, i saw u were falling so i stopped ya! I hope u dont mind" a girl says while smiling.

Izuku became nervous and blushed as he was trying to thank her, "um...yeah...thank you by the way.... "

"Anyway, Im Ochaco Uraraka! What's yours?" Uraraka asks.

"Iz-Izuku Midoriya.... its nice to meet you..." Izuku introduced himself.

"Let's go Midoriya-kun! We dont want to be late now do we!?" Uraraka says while running.

"Yeah! Lets Go!" Izuku says as he blasts off into the building.

'Wow! He's fast!' Ochaco thinks while staring at a gaze.

'waaaah! i got to hurry! Don't want to be late' as she storms off