Chapter 14

3RD POV

As soon as Midnight said 'Go' Sonic blast through the people with blinding speed. A Sonic boom is heard which left some of the students awe in amazement.

Presnt Mic: IT LOOKS  LIKE MIDORIYA HAS BOOSTED HIS WAY OUT OF THE CROWD!!!! BUT STANDING THERE WON'T HELP THEM MOVE ON!!!

Sonic yells at them since when he was waaaay ahead of them.

Sonic: Come On Step It UP!

Before they can even move. A wave of ice was spread through the floor which trapped most of the contestants. Todoroki was Ice gliding his way to Sonic as the rest got over Todoroki's Ice prison. 

Yayorouzu: Nice try Todoroki! 

Ojiro: The same trick won't work on me twice!

Bakugou: NICE TRY ICYHOT!!!!!!!!

Bakugou went over the ice using his explosions, and is now flying through the air at intesnse speeds.

Sonic: So now your stepping up? That's great! but this is still too easy for me.

Sonic then boosted even faster then before. Robots appeared out of nowhere but he blasted right past them, even the zero pointers that were there.

Sonic: Those robots aren't even a challenge!

Sonic continue to boost through the robots and up ahead his saw a pit fall. But instead of slowing down, he was speeding up. This cause everyone to question it, since they think that he can't make that jump.

Presnt Mic: What is Midoriya doing! He knows he can't make that jump! It's too wide!!!

Aizawa: He's up to something. He always got suprises up his sleeve.

Sonic: Time to jump through them!

Sonic was jumping through the bottom of the footholds and continuing without stop. This widened the eyes of the audience and the contestants. 

Sonic: Now, lets see what else they got in store

Sonic rans through the rest of the competition as the other competitors are not even close to where Sonic is.