Chapter 27: All Might VS Sonic

3RD POV

A/N: PLAY THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Might and Sonic quickly ran towards each other while giving each other a solid punch to each others faces. They were both sent back a few feet from the impact.

Blood can be seen from their noses. They wipe it off as they gave each other a long lasting stare.

All Might Broke the silence.

All Might: Sonic, you sure pack a punch right there! Tell me, how much did you master so far?

Sonic smirk at that wuestion. Instead of answering him, he got behind All Might and gave him a roundhouse kick that send him through multiple buildings.

All Might coughs as he quickly gets back up only to be meant with a fist coming through him at lighting speed.

"I'll tell you...." Sonic's fist collided with All Might's face. All Might was launched back a few hundred yards back. He struggles to stay standing after those powerful attacks.

Sonic appeared in front of him with a smirk that screams with confidence. " I've Mastered...." Sonic quickly disappears and reappearsin front to All Might. "100%".

All Might was in shock to what he just heard. Words can't describe how he feels right now. All Might was very happy to hear that his succesor completely mastered OFA.

"All Right Sonic! Lets fight with all we got! No Holding Back!" All Might screams as he launches towards Sonic managing to land a huge low to his gut.

Sonic spits out a huge amount of saliva as he was launch through multiple buildings. Before Sonic could even get back up, All Might quickly went in front of him to land another powerful punch. 

Sonic quickly pulled his arm back to quickly launch a punch towards All Might's fist. 

"CHAOS!!!!!"

"DETROIT!!!!!!!

Their fist were an inch close before collision 

"SSSSSSSMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dust was created as the two punches collided, as well as a sonic boom can be heard from all the way to the camera room.

Todoroki: How can Sonic's strength rival All Might's?

Bakugou: I know Sonic's tough but i didn't know he was this tough.....

Ochaco: Just how much power does he have?

Back at the battlefeild. The dust was slowly disappearing. 

Two figures can be seen standing still, neither one of them move a muscle. They lock eyes onto each other before prapareing their next attack.

The momemts Sonic got hs fists up, All Mightran towards him in the blink of an eye. Sonic dodges his attack and counter with a uppercut to his jaw which launch him in the air. 

"Shoryuken!" Sonic yells as he gets wall jumps to the air to catch up to All Might

Sonic reaches to All Might there onky to get ounch in the gut. 

Sonic and All Might both trade blow by blow, fist by fist, headbut through headbut, and kick by kick as they get higher into the sky. 

"You truly are incredible Sonic! You will be the next most powerful hero!" All Might says as they both fall down.

Sonic gave a big smile at All Mights compliment, " Thanks All Might! But you see, I'm not going to be the next powerful hero.... no...."

All Might look suprise at Sonic just said, but he suddenly disappeared. 'HE'S GONE! WAIT! THAT MEANS HE'S!!!!', All Might quickly look above him to see Sonic about to attack with a huge smile that annihilates his.

"I AM THE MOST POWERFUL HERO!!!!!" Sonic screams while punching All Might's face with everything he got. 

All Might was falling down fast while coughing up blood, but Sonic didn't end it there. He teleported in front of All Might to give him a round house kick to the head which mad him cough up more blood while grunting in pain.

That wasn't the end of it though, Sonic charge up his spindash and dashes towards All Might and scream out his move.

"CHAOS CRASH!!!!!!" 

Sonic landed the attack to All Might's gut right before the hit the ground. A huge explosion went up as the two crash down back to the ground. 

Dust covered everywhere, no one can see a thing. The class are starting to worry about the conditions of their techer and classmate.

Ochaco: WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!? WHERE'S SONIKKU!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Bakugou: What the heck happen there?

Tokoyami: You think that attack that Sonic just pull-

Nezu: Calm down students! Sonic and All Might are OK lets wait until the dust settles!

Ochaco: LOOK! SONIKKU IS THERE!!!

Everyone turn their heads to where the screen was. Ochaco was right, they saw Sonic standing proudly next to a bloody All Might. They were speechless that Sonic managed to win agiasnt the #1 Hero.

Sonic was walking away with his eyes close towards the exit.

When he finally reaches the exit, the ai announcer announced his passing.

Omochao: Sonic has passed the exam. The practical exam is now over.

Everyone was left speechless to what they just saw. They were ammazed at Sonic's feat of strength and how he exited out of the field.

Nezu: looks like we don't have to worry about the future of heroes now since we have Sonic on our side.

Many of the clas agree to what the priniciple said. They were talking how great he was duting the fight all while a certain brunette was daydreaming of her hero.

Ochaco was extremely happy for Sonic. For passing the exam and for beating the #1 Hero. Ochaco was daydreaming of their future together since Sonic is all she can think abut right now. She was very happy she fall for someone as him.