Chapter 24

3RD POV

Class 1-A were all sharing their experiences on their interships all while Bakugou is killing Sero and Kirishima for laughing at the haircut he was force to have by best jeanist.

Mina: You get face agaisnt villains! I'm super jealous!

Jirou: I didn't fight, all i did was escort some hostages to safety.

Mina: That's still cool though!

Kaminari: Yeah Jirou! That right there is cool!

Jirou lightly blush at hwat Kaminari has said and in response, she stabbed him whil giving out making his eardrums bleed.

Kaminari: OW!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!!?!?!!??!?!?!?!!? I WAS COMPLIMENTING YOU!!!!

Jirou loked away to hide her light blush.

Jirou: Shut up stupid.....

Asui: All did was cleaning and training. Althought we did catch some drug smugglers one time.

Jirou, Kaminari, and Mina: Ok that's cool!

Sonic walked in with Ochaco to talk about their expereinces in their internships only to get interrupted by the cass bombarding them with questions.

Mina: Sonic! R U Alright? 

Sero: were you scared?

Kirishima: how was like to fight agaisnt a serial killer?

Sonic: OI OI OI OI OI! Man, you guys are so nosy. I'm fine. I was scared, but i stay calm and collected, and it was an interesting experience agaisnt him. He's a strange guy.

Bakugou: What do you mean strange Sonic?

Bakugou suprisingly join in the coversation which also left others on shock.

Sonic:hmmmmm, he's strange is what he said to me before he was taken away. He ask me to be a hero, one that will take down the league of villains. and to become the next symbol of peace. It's ironic of him to say since he's a HERO KILLER.

Kaminari: That is strange.

Kirishima: Why on earth did he ask you?

Mina: Yeah! I'm with Kirishima on this!

Many others were puzzle by this but they later decided to speak about it in another time since class is about to begin.

TimeSkip to the last class

All Might was announcing the final test of today's class.

All Might: WELCOME BACK EVERYONE! I CAN TELL THAT YOU'VE CHANGE A BIT! FOR TADOY'S CHALLENGE IS A RACE! YOU WILL GO THROUGH A MAZE AND YOU WILL DO WHATEVER YOU CAN DO TO RESCUE ME! EVERYONE WILL BE PLACE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS! NOW GET READY!

As Mina, Sonic, Sero, Ojiro, and Iida get to their places, the rest of the class are debating who's going to win. 

Kirishima: Out of all of them, I think Sonic's going to win since HE'S THE FASTEST THING ALIVE!!!

Ochaco: I'm with Kirishima, Sonikku's going to win in a flash!

Jirou: Yeah, Sonic will win.

All Might: AND BEGIN!!!!!

Sero uses his tape to swing across the field like spider-man.

Sero: Sonic may run fast but he doesn't know how to propel in the air like me!

Sonic: Is that so Cella-Wave?

Sero: WHAT THE???

Sonic blasted through past Sero with a electric blue blur that can be seen behind him.