Chapter 31

3RD POV

Everyone was training to the brink of death.  They were all tired after their second day of training. But despite their reluctance they cook, and clean the dishes afterward when they are finished.

Pixie-Bob: Ok everyone! The dishes are clean so now its time for a suprise!!!

Everyone: Is it more training?

Mandalay: Nope! It's a game where you test your courage!

Pixie: Here how this works! class b hides while every two students of class A goes in. Your job is to collect rings that were taken place there! You must make your way back! 

Big: AND THE WINNER IS THE CLASS WHO MAKES THE OTHER PISS THEIR PANTS THE MOST!!!!!!

Jirou: That last part wasn't necessary.

Mina: That's so much fun!!!!!

Aizawa: sucks for you that you have extra classes with me so you don't get to play at all.

Mina: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

Big: Now lets choose our groups!!!

A/N: The groups is the same as the anime

Ochaco and Tsyu are walking through the forest. Ochaco is nervous and the screams are not helping at all. 

Ochaco: Why didn't I get pick with Sonikku? He would've made this way easier and less scary.

Asui: Don't worry Ururaka. We have each other so we should be fine.

Ochaco: Thanks Tsyu!

As they continue walking, they heard some noises in the bush. They flinch for a second, thinking that it was just a animal, they continue walking forward.Before they set forth, a shining Object was seen in the bushes. 

Ochaco realizes that it was coming towards them so she dodges it while puching Asui out of the way/

Ochaco: WHO'S THERE!!!?!?!?!? SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!!

A blonde curly hair girl ran toawrds with knifes with her and started slashing.

Ochaco and Asui are dodging left and right from this villain.

???: HI THERE!! IM HIMIKO TOGA!! I THINK BOTH OF YOU WILL SO MUCH CUTER IF BLOOD COMES OUT OF YOUR SKIN!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ochaco: This isn't good... Tsu! We need to get out of here!

Tsu: I know! But how?

Toga: I won't let you! I want your delicous blood!

Asui and Ochaco sontinues to dodge her attacks until Ochaco came up with a plan.

Ochaco's head: Ok, remember your training!

Toga dashes toward Ochaco one more time. Before Toga could cut Ochaco, Ochaco went to the side, caught her wrist, twist it so she can drop the knife, and slams her against the ground. She held her ground.

Toga: oh no, you caught me! What I'm gonna do now?!?!?

Ochaco: Start talking, why are you here?

Toga: I'll tell you some things just so i can live. We're to take Bakugou, and YOU.

Ochaco: wh-wh-what? Why does the league want with us? 

Toga: We want Bakugou since he's SO VIOLENT!!! OOOOOHHHHHH!!! I LOVE ME SOME VIOLENT GUYS!!! *moans*

Ochaco's Head: What the heck is wrong with her?

Asui's head: She needs a chill pill, or amnesia. Where can i get a rock that can gives her that though?