Chapter 32: Sonic vs Metal Sonic

3RD POV

Sonic: So that's my robot counterpart? Huh. This is interesting.

Dabi: Back at the USJ, we were able to get a scan on you. The scan copies everything about you such as your morals, strength, abilties, quirk, and feelings. Metal also shares the same thoughts as you so you both can telepathitcally communicate with each other and only each other. This was made to kill you. So say goodbye as the new Sonic takes over.

A/N: PLAY THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!

Metal Sonic: I'll Crush You!

Sonic: Not if I do that first!

Sonic and Metal clashed towards in each other in a blink of an eye. Sonic pulled his fist back and Metal did the exact same thing. Their fists collided with each others faces as Sonic was sent flying through multiple trees while Metal was sent back a few feet. 

Sonic quickly gets back up only to get kick in the back and was sent through a boulder, shattering it completely.

Sonic: *coughs while wiping off blood from his mouth* Man, Your tough! I'm impressed!

Metal: Hehehehehe. Let's stop the warm up and really start fighting got it?

Sonic: You Got it!

Sonic and Metal both disappeared. Te only thong that can be seen are the brief moments of the blue blurs clashing into each other. Soundwaves were heard. The fight looked like it could drag on for an eternity.

They both jup in the sky to trade blows. Even with OFA 100%, Metal Sonic was able to stand agaisnt and fight back with just as much force as Sonic, maybe even more....

Sonic's head: He's able to withstand OFA? Nice! He must have it too since that scar dude did say that he has everything about me.

Metal Sonic: Exactly! I have everything that you have but better!

They landed back to the ground and they went back a few feet against each other only to clash their heads. 

Sonic: You may know everything I'm going to do, but that nots going to help you since I know everything your going to do! STRANGE ISN'T IT!! 

Sonic and Metal: GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

This continues until Metal was able to punch Sonic's gut. The force was too powerful since Sonic was sent back while coughing up blood.

The others managed to won their fights and were now watching Sonic getting destroyed by Metal.

Todoroki: We need to go help him!!

Dabi : Not if I can help it.

Blue flames were sent to where Bakugou and Todoroki are at.

Dabi: Your opponet is me.

Bakugou: tch, then die.

Todoroki and Bakugou began fighting Dabi while Ochaco was fullly energized and use the chance she has to help where Sonic is.

Ochaco: SONIKKU!!!! DON'T WORRY! I'M HERE TO HELP SO HANG IN THERE!!!!!

Sonic slowly got back up but said smething that shocked Ochaco.

Sonic: Ururaka, Stay back. This is a fight between me and him. Me and him want to fight each other with no interruptions.

Ochaco couldn't beleive what she ws hearing, 'Sonikku wants to fight this alone? But why? He'll get killed if he keeps this up! I don't want that to happen!'.