Chapter 33

3RD POV

Todorki and Tokoyami were blaming themselves for not being able to save the rest since they were their. Todoroki carried Sonic as they walk back to base to inform what just happened.

As they got to base, everyone else was there. The teachers and students gasps what they witness.

Todoroki: They kidnapped Ururaka and Bakugou. and they...... kill Sonic.

Class 1 -A was tearing up from what they have heard. Aizawa was looking down in shame. The rest were sadden about this unfortunate incident.

Just as everyone mourned from the loss of the two kidnapped students and the loss of their friend. Something happened that shook them to silence.

*Coughs*

Everyone turned to the direction where the cough came from.

*cough*

They widen their eyes in disbeleif. 

???: uh... eh? what happened?

Todoroki and Tokoyami were shocked to see what is happening in front of them.

Sonic. Sonic is alive.

'But how' they both wondered. They saw him collaspe after he took a punch that strong.

Todoroki: So....nic?

Sonic slowly opens his eyes as he heard Todoroki's voice. Everyone was shocked to see the blue hero waking up. They really thought he was dead. They're now happy to see someone who didn't die.

Sonic: What happened? All I remember was fighting Metal Sonic and.......*GASP* OCHACO!!! KAACHAN!!! WHERE ARE THEY!?!?!?!!?!?!? ARE THEY OK!?!?!?!?

Sonic was struggling to get out of Todoroki's grip but failed due to the severe injuries he received.

Tokoyami: Sonic, don't be foolish. You were fortunate to survive an attack like that so take it easy. As for bakugou, and Ururaka however.........

Tokoyami stop mid sentence, he couldn't bring this up on him since he knew that Sonic will start blaming himself if he said what happened.

Unfortunately though Sonic put 2 to 2 together. Sonic widen his eyes as he realized what happened to them.

Sonic: no... no..... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Sonic was punching the ground while crying over his failed attaempt to protect his childhood friend and the girl he loves.

Aizawa rushed in to stop Sonic from causing hurting himself more than he already is.

Aizawa: Sonic, thats enough. You tried your best. Now lets take you to the hospital, you need immediate medical attention cuz you'll die if you don't get it. 

Sonic reluctantly agreed with his sensie and while he waits he has an important question to Todoroki.

Some time later

The students who were unharmed went to the bus, But Sonic went to an emergency ambulance vehicle. Todoroki and Aizawa decided to go with Sonic for company and to talk about what they are going to do.

Sonic: Todoroki.... Did they took the Chaos emeralds?

Todoroki was shook at the question that came up but he knows that he'll find so he told him.

Todoroki: Yes.... they stole them.......

Sonic wasn't suprise to hear this. He knew that the emeralds are what the league is truly after.

Sonic: I see...... We need to get them back before they do something horrifying. With that power, we are doomed.

Aizawa was shook from what Sonic stated, so he ask Sonic an offer.

Aizawa: Sonic. You are the only one out of all of us who knows about these Chaos Emeralds. So after you recover, would you like to join the pros on a rescue mission? I rarely don't do this since you don't have a provisional liscence but what you are saying is true, then we need all the help we can get so i'm allowing you to fight. so, what do you say?

Sonic was shocked at this offer. But he didn't mind it all. Heck he was super happy that an option to save his friends and get the chaos emeralds back without consequences sounds too good to be true.

Sonic: Yes Sensie! I'll accept your offer!

Aizawa: Good, Now get some rest.

Sonic went to sleep as he reaches the hospital and was treated fairly well there. Recovery made a visit and did some quick work on him so he recovered in no time but still needs rest due to the stamina being drained up from Recovery Girl's quirk.

The next day arrive and Sonic was picked up by Eraserhead so they can both go the hero's meeting that was taken place in the police station to discuss further plans.

The hero's are there such as Gang Orca, All Might, Edeavor, Best Jeanist, Edgeshot, Gran Torino, and so many others are tere too.

The door opened ans saw Eraserhead enter but what they didn't expect to see is Sonic in his hero costume along with him.

Endeavor: Hey dry eyes! Why is he here?

Best Jeanist: I like to know as well.

Aizawa: Relax. I invited him to join our mission. He has a lot of info on these gems the villains taken ahold of. He knows how they work and how dangerous they are so having him with us is a big advantage. He is also pretty tough, actually I think that he's the one who should be #1 Hero, including the pros.

This taken most of the people there off guard but shrugged it off since they are getting ready for their invasion.

Villains Hideout

All For One: Eggman, is the machine ready?

Dr. Eggman: HO HO HO HO HO!!!! It will be ready soon All For One. Once I put this last shard of the master emerald here, and the seven chaos emeralds here, and bada bing bada boom! It's ready!

All For One: Perfect. Once I absorb the power of the Chaos emeralds and the master Emerald. I'll Become Perfect! I will become, The Only Perfect One!

Dr. Eggman: Not a bad name sir! Now I must go into hiding while you absorb the power. After all, can't be too safe for sure. Orbot! Cubot! Get my things ready!!! Were moving to an underground base far from Here!!!!

Orbot & Cubot: Yes sir!

The two robots get their things and Dr. Eggman left. Leaving the rest to AFO.

AFO: Now lets Begin!