Chapter 20

3RD POV

Everyone came back to school the next day. The students in class 1-A were talking how the sports festival affected them in their everyday lives from only a few days.

Mina: A lot of people wanted to get pictures of me and Kirishima while we were walking to school today. I was kind of emberass.

Momo leans in to Mina so the others can't hear her, "Is it because of you being too close to him?". Mina blushed a little and told her yes.

Kaminari: After one sports festival were like celebreties.

Jirou: Only to the ones who made it far stupid. I didn't get scouted by random civilians like some of you guys.

Jirou was messing around with her Earphone Jacks while looking sad. Kaminari notice this and tries to cheer her up.

Kaminari: C'mon Jirou! Don't be sad! It doesn't suit you at all. You have more chances in the future. Who knows? Maybe you'll win the whole sports festival!

He said while giving a bright smile to her. Jirou blushed at what he said and from the calming face he gave her. She quickly turn away so he couldn't see her blush.

Jirou: Thanks... Kaminari....

Kaminari: I'm always happy to help you Jirou!

Sonic then came in the room along with Ochaco. Everyone look toward their direction while congratulating Sonic for winning.

Asui: Congrats on winning Sonic!

Sato: Yeah Man! You were so strong!

Hagakure: Yeah! You were almost too strong!!!

Sonic was flustered from all the praise he was getting from his classmates. Before he can even reply, Aizawa came in which makes them all to sit back down. 

Aizawa: Everyone shut up and get to your seats.

Everyone did so since they don't want to see his scary face

Aizawa walks to the front for a annoucement

Aizawa:Its's time to pick your hero names.

Everyone: THIS IS GOING TO ROCK!!!!

Aizawa activated his quirk to shut them all up which worked. He continued

Aizawa: As you know, the sports festival is also an oppurtunity for those who impress the pros to get recruited for interships. So here are the those who got offers

Offer Poll

Sonic- 9,000

Bakugou- 3,359

Todoroki- 2,010

Tokoyami- 290

Ururaka- 249

Kaminari- 221

Kirishima- 173

Yaoyorozu- 50

Sero- 3

Aizawa- Here is more concetrated than the previous times.

Everyone was shocked to see Sonic's amount of offers

Everyone: IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonic: Huh? I guess they want me to get of villains fast so they can do less work. How shameful of them. 

Sonic sez as he smirks at the results.

Aizawa: as i was saying. a codename is important. It identifies who you are and what kind of hero you are as well. These will most likely be temporarily but take them seriously or-