Chapter 25

3RD POV 

Today was the day all of Class 1-A move into their dorms. They were all amazed by the construction and their own rooms that they are going to be in.

Aizawa gave them the rest of the day off so they can unpack their things and to get accustom to their new home.

Sonic already finish setting up his room in 5 minutes so he went around to help the others unpack.

1 hour later

Everyone was already done unpacking since Sonic went out to help them, except Mineta since Sonic doesn't want to get scarred for what Mineta has in his perverted room.

Everyone was in the living room discussing how great it's going to be.

Kaminari: I still can't believe that we're all going to be living here for the next few years.

Iida: This is the best choice really! With us being in UA's territory, we can focus more on education!

Tokoyami: True, but dont forget that it's for our own safety as well.

Asui: Tokoyami's right. The league of villains are so desperate to get their hands on us for some reason. My guess is that they're trying to prevent more heroes by killing us so more heroes wouldn't show up.

Jirou: Geez Tsu. Your as dark as Tokoyami.

Asui had a very light blush at what Jirou said but managed to shake it off.

Sonic: Tsu's not that far off though. I also beleive that they're trying to get the chaos emeralds i have here. 

Sonic grapped out a suitcase and place it on the table. He typed in a password and the black cover on the case disappeared, making the emeralds seeable while being contained. The Chaos Emeralds and the small green shard are now in the eyes of his classmates.

The class stares in amazement at the beauty of what they are witnesses. Some are gawking, while some had their eyes widen in suprise. Before Sonic knew it, he was bombarded by questions.

Ochaco: So these are the Chaos Emeralds?!?!? They look so Beautiful!!!

Sonic: Yes they are!

Kaminari: How did you even get these things!?!?!?!

Sonic: I found one when i was 8 while i was walking to my house. I saw it falling from the sky so i ran towrads it and when i found it, it exploded. I was fine so i kept it with me and build a storgae that keeps it's presence hidden. The next couple of years managed to find 2 more. Then at the USJ, i got an extra two from that Menou making it a total of 5.

Tokoyami: What's that small green shard there?

Sonic: Honestly, i don't know. My best guess is that it's a shardof a bigger emerald.

Yayorouzu: How can these gems be what the villains are after? 

Sonic: They're after it for the power these emralds contain. I think that they are trying to get all seven so they can spread absolute chaos and destruction to this world. But I won't let that happen.

Mineta: THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE IT HEAR WITH US?!?!?!? YOUR MAKING US A TARGET TOO YOU KNOW!?!?!?!?!?

Sonic: I'm aware of that Mineta. I always made sure that these are well hidden and untracable.

Todorki: Only you can use the power of these gems Sonic?

Sonic: So far, yes. Ever since the blast of the Chaos Emerald , i must've been given the ability to use it's power.

Asui: That explains some of those tricks you use at the Sports Festival. 

Sonic: Yup! Anyway, I got a fun idea!

Sonic puts away his case while others are looking at him wondering what idea he has.

Sonic: I was thinking that we should show our rooms to each other,except Bakugou since he's asleep. and also Mineta since he most likely has something that will scar our minds. *mumble* and plus he sucks

Mineta: Hey! You dont know that!

Sonic: But what i do know is that your a pervert, who most ikely have perverted things in your room. Hey Sero! Tape him up so when we visit the girls room, he won't go in and do things.

Sero: Im on it!

Mineta screams in agony as Sero tapes his whole body up. The girls thank Sonic and Sero for doing that since they all don't like Mineta at all.

All Girls: Thanks Sonic and Sero!

Sonic and Sero: Your Welcome!

Everyone was on board on Sonic's idea so they started out in Sonic's room.

Mina & Ochaco: HAHAHAHAH! Look at the All Mights!!!

Sonic was smiling proudly at this since he's not embarressed to show his admiration for All Might.

Ochaco:*mind* I can't beleive I'm in Sonikku's room! It's adorable to see this really!

A/N: The rest is the same as the anime.

Mina: That was Fun! Its great to see what we all like to have in our own space you know!

Mina glances at Kirishima and giggle's since she find his style cute for something that's supposed to be manly.

Kirishima: Yeah it was!

Kirishima grins and took a wuick look at Mina since he find her room amazing with it's color style and decorations.

Todoroki: Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Night everyone!

Momo: Yeah, same here. It's getting a bit late. Goodnight everyone!!

Momo and Todoroki walks out to their rooms as everyone else started to go to theirs so they can get ready for tommorrows classes.

Sonic gets in his room to brush his teeth, change into his PJ's, and lie down on his bed

Sonic: Tommorrow is another day for an Adventure

He says while drifting off to sleep