Chapter 19: Torture

I woke up and felt a hand on my mouth.

I saw Scott and I relaxed, seeing a finger on his mouth, letting his hand up.

I sat up, listening to the vet, Scott's boss, and Chris, Allison's dad, talking.

When the vet returned I got of the table.

"Thank you for the patch up but I have to be going."

I quickly ran out before they could stop.

I had to find Derek.

I stopped in the woods for a breath. I still wasn't up to strength but it didn't matter.

Derek had sacrificed himself for us- that was enough proof for me that he wasn't on Peter's side, at least not fully.

I used my senses and found myself back at the Hale house.

I looked around confused.

Why would they be holding him where he was captured?

Of course, they want us to think they took him when in reality they hadn't taken him that far.

I smelled his scent and I headed in cautiously.

The door closed behind me and I started to look for him.

I felt something grab my neck and slam me into the wall.

I coughed and spit blood out and swung around, ready to claw whoever it was, however they stepped out of the way and hit me with a electric staff.

I screamed and fell almost unconscious.

I was drug somewhere and we entered a room.

"Well lookie here-" a women said, the same woman who attacked Derek here when we were training. "Looks like you have a little follower." She picked me up by the jaw. "Pretty little thing... shame... maybe now you'll tell me something."

She chained me up and attached something on my side and hit a button.

I screamed in pain and pulled at my chains, trying to break free.

"Come on, Derek. He killed your sister. Now, either you're not telling me because, well, you want to kill him yourself, or, for some reason, you're protecting him."

I looked at Derek.

"What are you doing here?" He whispered.

"I thought I could save you."

"Look at that sour face," the woman continued. "I bet you always used to get people coming up to you saying, "Smile, Derek. Why don't you smile more?" Don't you just want to kick those people in the face?"

"I can think of one," Derek replied.

"Promise? 'Cause if I thought you'd be that much fun, I'll let you go. All right, lets see." She searched his leather jacket. "Nothing, nothing, nothing. Man, I hate this detective crap."

"Are you gonna torture me, or are you just gonna talk me to death, huh?"

"Oh, sweetie, I don't I don't wanna torture you. I just want to catch up," she giggled. "Remember all the fun we had together?"

"Like the time you burned my family alive?"

"No, I was thinking more about the hot, crazy sex we had. But the fire thing, yeah, that was fun, too."
Derek glared at her and she laughed. " I love how much you hate me," she said, stepping closer. "Remember how this felt?" She asked, licking his stomach all the way to his chest. Derek roared and tried biting her.
"Mmm, sweetheart, I really don't want to torture you. But he does," she said, a man stepping in cracking his knuckles.