2: Bad time

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

It's been a month since Taehyung lost his previous job. He was moving from one office to another every day to find a job. To his bad luck, he couldn't find one. All of his savings were already paid for his mother's treatment in the hospital... as she was admitted.

This morning he again got up early for another interview. He quickly changed his clothes and left his small house that barely had any furniture.

His father left them all alone when he was so young. His mother worked a lot to pay for his studies and so on and he had to witness his mother suffering in a cruel society. The house is rented and she paid for it by working in a big house as a housekeeper.

She tried her best to let the boy complete his studies but he couldn't when her condition got worse due to extra work. At that time Taehyung left the school without completing his graduation. He had to work to earn money for survival as well as for his mother's treatment.

The poor boy worked hard but in the end, he always suffered due to his perfect and attractive features. That's why he always acted as a rude nerd to prevent others from more lust.

Huffing out a sigh, he entered the office and waited for the interview.

"Mr. Kim, it's your turn." The person at the information desk informed him. He was there for a seat as secretary after marking the ad in the newspaper. 

After knocking and getting permission he entered the room.

"Sit there." The man in perfect attire said with a smile.

"Thank you, Sir," Taehyung said while sitting on the chair.

The CEO asked some general questions and he simply answered.

"Mr. Kim you know that your graduation is not complete as well as you don't have any job experience. Why do you think that I can hire you?" CEO asked with a cocky smile. Taehyung felt something fishy about that look but shrugged as the words were very true. He remained calm and answered.

"I know sir. But I really had experience. Unfortunately, I didn't get enough time to get the experience certificate. I can assure you that I will never disappoint you."

"Well, I would be really happy about that. But Mr. Kim why you happened to leave your previous job without a certificate? Was it a tragedy?" CEO smirked like he was succeeded in making the other trapped. Taehyung was taken aback by this for a moment but soon he calmed his mind.

"It was a misunderstanding. I had to leave for some reasons and company mind it, so." Taehyung explained with a calm expression.

"I can believe you. But still it's a requirement for the company. You need this job right?" Taehyung only nodded, not wanting to look desperate. 

"Ok.. I can give you the job but I have some conditions you had to follow." Taehyung looked confused but he thought of a good side for a moment.

"Mr. Kim as I will hire you as my personal secretary, you have to follow me everywhere.. even to my house when required." Taehyung frowned at this but kept silent. The CEO again started.

"I will pay you more. As I just want to make things clear first. I am quite needy mostly.." The older male said while moving closer to Taehyung's chair after getting up from his leather seat. He sat down on the table corner near Taehyung.. leaning forward.

"You have to accept my every command. Just sign this paper and then you are hired. I can believe in you." He subtly smirked and handed Taehyung a contract paper.