18: Not Normal

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook entered his mansion with a scowl as his father was already there. Taking off his coat, he made his way to his room but was halted by a stern voice.

"Come here." Mr. Jeon said and Jungkook rolled his eyes but complied, grumbling under his breath.

"Explain this." Mr. Jeon threw his cell phone in front of Jungkook who just ignored his own face on the screen.

"I was drunk."

"Behave Jungkook.. you are the CEO of a famous company. Don't you dare to ruin my reputation like that! Who was the boy? Why did you do that? And what about the girl behind you?" Mr. Jeon spat in anger, throwing question after question at the younger.

"Dad... I told you it was a mistake. I was just drunk. And.. I- I don't know h- him." He replied a bit unsure of his words, avoiding eye contact with his father. 

"You don't know him?? Still, you slapped him in front of all the high-class people? Jungkook, stop with your nonsense." The older of the two slammed his hands on the table and Jungkook flinched because it was rare for Mr. Jeon to get this much angry. He was always treated like a spoiled child but right now .. scene was different.

"I am sorry Dad. I promise it won't happen again." Blinking a bit, he apologized in a soft voice and Mr. Jeon nodded his head, rubbing his temple. 

"Fine. You almost ruined the best deal with Han's Enterprise." Jungkook raised his brows in confusion.

"Well. The good thing is.. they didn't get the pictures and videos. Thanks to your manager who worked hard to overcome your problem." Jungkook just hung his head low in shame, silently listening to his father.

"This weekend, we are going to arrange a party and I am going to announce your engagement with Mr. Han's daughter." Mr. Jeon said in a calm tone but Jungkook didn't get that.

"Engagement?? But dad I didn't even know her. Why so hurry?" That was really unexpected, and he tried to protest as much as he could. 

"Don't start Jungkook. I've already decided that. She is an elegant and beautiful girl, it would be a good way to promote our business as well." Mr. Jeon announced with finality, sounding nonchalant, and got up, sighing afterward, looking tired. 

"I don't want any other trouble, son." With that, he left the mansion leaving a confused but surprised Jungkook.

"What the hell." Once the older male was out, Jungkook clenched his fists and threw the cushion from the couch on the floor in frustration.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Hey... I am here." Jimin chirped in front of Taehyung who was standing on the side of the counter as it wasn't rushy at that hour.

Hearing the extremely cheery voice, Taehyung just rolled his eyes in annoyance, that blond male was getting on his nerves.

"What do you need, SIR?" He forced the word, sir, trying to feign a smile too and Jimin dramatically clenched his coat, closing his eyes.

"Even poison will work.." He said with a dramatic sigh.

"Oh Hello Jimin. How are you?" Before Taehyung could retort to him, Jin entered the hall and greeted the bubbly blond.

"Hi Hyung, I am good I think. How about you?" Jimin bit his lips lightly, controlling his smile at the expression Taehyung was bearing while moving towards him.. giving a quick hug to the elder.