23: Overcome

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jimin stands there all shocked and silent. Call him dramatic but he wanted to hear that again... again and over again. Taehyung was standing while crying, his sobs were heart-wrenching that brought Jimin back to reality.

"H- how can I?" Jimin muttered, hesitantly taking a step forward to grab the shaking shoulders of the other.

"I- don't know.. just do it. I hate the fact that I still miss the time we spend.. he showed so much care and love towards me.. and I was the fool to fall for it." Taehyung again sobbed and wiped his tears to look up again.

"It was my hunger for love and care that I missed since my childhood. I belong to a broken family Jimin.. n- no one was here for me.. except for my sick mother. I u-used to talk to her when I know she can't hear me... I cried on her shoulders when I was sure that she can't put her hands on my head. I was alone.. all alone. But during my dark life, he entered my heart, vanishing all sorrows, erasing all the darkness, and replacing them with warmth.. the one I missed a lot. I can't forget h-him and i- it hurts." Taehyung let it out with his trembling lips and Jimin found more tears slipping from his eyes as well, feeling the pain through each word. 

"C- can I?" Jimin took a lot of effort to ask, stretching his hands to caress the other's face and Taehyung was just looking at him with eyes still teary. Jimin took that as a yes and gently caressed Taehyung's cheeks, wiping his tears with his thumb.

"I want to see you happy Tae.. and I will try my best to do so. I can do anything for you... anything. But in turn, I just need your trust... trust that I won't do anything that will hurt you. Hm?" Asking so politely, Jimin cupped the wet skin and felt the movement under his palm when Taehyung nod his head, closing his eyes as the warmth spread through his body when blond again engulfed him in his embrace.

He patted Taehyung's head softly, letting the other sob on his shoulder, hopefully for the last time. 

"Now don't cry anymore, I don't like to see you like that. You know your nose is red and it is looking so adorable that I want to kiss it.. right now." Jimin blabbered and Taehyung felt a bit good, at least the other was showing his magic.

After a moment, Jimin pulled back and bobbed Taehyung's nose, the latter scrunched cutely in response.

"Oh my.. don't try to act cute. Do you want me to have heart disease?" Hearing the reply, Taehyung let out a soft chuckle.

"Why are you so dramatic?" 

"Well... as I said before I wanted to be a superhero but couldn't. Then, the next thing that came into my mind was to at least act like one, so here I am.. so dramatic." Jimin flipped his hair so proudly and Taehyung shook his head with a small smile. The blond male was no doubt perfect in making someone light.

"So, are you going to cook or i should order something? Orrr we should just go to Hyung to eat that yummy food.. Man his maids cook best." Jimin drooled, dreaming, licking his lips all over the imagination of the food.

Taehyung side-eyed him and watched his phone. It was already 8 pm, which means Jin will be here soon.

"Jin Hyung must be on his way to pick me up," Taehyung mumbled, quickly getting the stuff on the bed to put it aside.

"Oh then let me inform him that I am bringing you there." With that Jimin called Jin and after ending the call he looked back at Taehyung with a smug smile.

"So??" Taehyung raised his brow with the face 'now what?'

"Come on. I mean to say let's go now. On the way, let's have some ice cream." Jimin suggested and Taehyung just nodded his head. He took the bag he packed before.