31: Rival

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook couldn't sleep for about two hours as Taehyung was already deep in his slumber.. head still resting on Jungkook's shoulder. The former found his fingers smoothly massaging the other's scalp while deep in a pool of thought.

His mind was full of different things, giving him mixed feelings regarding the situation. 

Maybe Taehyung already forgave him. 

Maybe he still loved him really.

Maybe the boy is still in need of love.

But at the same time, more thoughts were bugging him as well, most dreading one to be said. 

What if it's all due to drugs?

His eyes got filled with tears at this one thought, and with a dejected face, he looked to the side to see the sleeping boy who had soft snores leaving his plump lips. The boy fell asleep just after murmuring those words and Jungkook was sure that he won't remember that in the morning.

"I want to love you Tae.. please give me another chance. I promise that this time it would be worth it." With a croaked voice, he mumbled to the sleeping beauty in his arms as he sneaked his left arm over Taehyung's slim waist gently, and as a result, the model snuggled more in his shoulder.

A smile tugged on his lips at the enhanced warmth over his body, suddenly feeling more contented than he ever felt in his life and he found himself staring at the source once again.

The night went on like that and he didn't realize when sleep finally engulfed him, still entangled with his love, proving to him the peace he had been in search of forever. 

...................

In the morning, he felt something moving beside him, causing him to tighten his grip on the thing he was holding dearly. He heard a groan and quickly opened his eyes when he saw Taehyung squirming in his sleep, and his eyes fluttered a bit, taking a hint that the other was waking up, Jungkook quickly shut his eyes again to see the reaction of the model.

Taehyung felt a strong grip on his waist and found his head resting on something harder than a pillow yet warmer than anything else. He groggily opened his eyes when felt the grip tighten on his waist and glanced beside him with his sleepy gaze to have his breath hitched when he found Jungkook laying beside him, with his head gently resting on that muscular shoulder.

Oh.. what have you done Taehyung.

Of course, he remembered everything that he did or said. He felt embarrassed all of a sudden, cheeks getting red due to that and he wanted to push back the raven-haired but noticed those big bags beneath Jungkook's eyes.

He is still tired..

Taehyung frowned at this and with great difficulty and care, he moved to get himself off of the bed. His head was still a bit hazy but he get a hold of himself, making sure to make no noise at all.

"What should I do?" Scratching the back of his neck, he mumbled. His gaze again settled on Jungkook who was still laying on the bed, looking exhausted as never before.

A small smile formed on his plump lips, realizing that Jungkook saved him from a tragedy but soon his smile faltered.

"They must be worried about me." With that, he looked here and there to find his phone and luckily, he found that on the side table within seconds. The phone was on silent mode and his heart dropped in guilt when he found dozens of calls and messages from his manager and Boss.