34: I am fine

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Jennie?" Baekhyun gasped in surprise well same goes for Chanyeol who quickly looked at Taehyung who was silently sitting on the bench.. head hanging low. Jin also glanced over at him all worried at the new sort of test.

"But it was all years ago.. in junior years of high school.. well they broke up due to some reasons. I am sure she was still trying to hook up with him-" Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun's shoulder to shut him up.

"Whatever is it. I appreciate it if you can call her. He is suffering from amnesia and it would be harmful to push up things into his mind in this state. It would be better to listen to whatever he is asking for." The doctor suggested them and now everyone gave Taehyung a worried and sympathetic look.

"Call her." Mr. Jeon said after a moment of silence and entered the room again to talk with Jungkook.

"I am not going to do so." Chanyeol huffed and left. Baekhyun ruffled his hair in frustration while sharing a look with Jin.

"Hyung." Jin felt a tug on his sleeve and looked back.

"I- I want to rest," Taehyung muttered, head still low.

Hoseok's heart clenched at the sight, well aware that the boy was suffering silently as ever. He took a step towards him and took his hand in his own gently, causing Taehyung to look up at the kneeling man.

"Can I accompany you?" He asked politely and Taehyung gave him a smile... a broken one.

"No.. thanks a lot doctor. I am fine. I just want to sleep. Don't worry.. and this is your shift time. Do your work 'instead of wasting your time on me'." Taehyung replied with the same smile, keeping the last words to himself and Hoseok just nodded his head.

Deep inside he was aware of the fact the boy would never allow him to be close... but still he wanted to comfort him.

Jin then looked at all males and nodded his head, as a sign to bid them bye. Taehyung stood up with his wobbly limbs but this time Hoseok helped him on his numb legs and the model thanked him softly.

Baekhyun and Jin gave him a worried look, having a strong urge to knock some senses in the coconut head in the room.

"Don't worry.. they are just numb from sitting for so long. I am fine." Taehyung tried to give them a genuine smile but all knew what he was feeling, his eyes were giving it all to his dismay.

"Let's go." Heaving a sigh, Jin then took hold of his body from Hoseok's hands and started walking towards the exit.

"Jungkook you brat.." Baekhyun huffed in anger, again ruffling his hair rather harshly.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"You are saying that he cheated on you in your high school?" Namjoon cocked his brow. Finally, the silver-haired had to open his mouth in front of his annoying manager.. more like a best friend.

"Yeah. Now stop asking annoying questions and go." Yoongi growled at him but Namjoon took a seat on a chair beside his chair despite his order to which Yoongi gave him a scowl.

"Now what?" He huffed, utterly irritated.

"Come on.. tell me everything why you think so. Because.. to me, it looks so messed up." Yoongi closed his eyes, remembering the day when he got his heart broken by none other than Park Jimin, the famous boy of the school just like Jungkook. The single glimpse of the past was enough to leave a bitter feeling running through his every nerve, and now when two famous boys of the past were now standing tall in front of his decision to live on.

"Why in the world do they have to be in my way."

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Jin again wanted to take Taehyung back to his own mansion but Taehyung denied so now they were in Taehyung's apartment. Just when Jin closed the door, Taehyung quickly hugged his brother and broke down right there.

Jin could feel the pain of the other as well with every shaky sob and shuddering muscle but what could he do, so he patted his back in a soothing way...

"It's ok.. let it out. Hyung is here for you." Pulling the younger one closer, Jin mumbled before dragging Taehyung to the couch and making him sit.

"W- why can't h-have a normal life Hyung?? Why do I have to feel all t- that p- pain? W- what did I do wrong?" His hiccups were causing him to let out his broken words. Biting his lower plush lip, Jin cupped his face gently, wiping his tears with his thumb all while managing a small smile.

"Because you are so innocent.. but believe me everything will be fine soon." Taehyung shook his head frantically.

"Nothing could b- be fine i-in m- my life." He again buried his head in Jin's shoulder, wanting nothing else but to cry his heart out in the provided warmth.

"Why i- fell f- for him? Why can't I just forget h-him?"

Jin felt his own tears on his face just as Taehyung kept on pouring out the burden of his emotions from his whole life in his embrace.

"I- can't love someone else in m- my whole life h- hyung.. i- can't love someone except him.." He was continuously crying as Jin squeezed his hands to calm him.

The silver-haired continued crying for so long that he got tired when his eyes refused to let any more tears out and finally pulled back from the hug. Jin wiped his remaining tears, kissing his forehead, he gently tugged his silver bangs behind his ears.

"Now listen to me, bub. I am sure he still loves you. Don't worry if he can't remember you for now, I am sure he will fall for you head over heels all over again. I saw him suffering when you were gone.. and I know that his heart belongs to you only. He will find the truth soon.. till then.. just bear a little more and be strong, will you?" Taehyung silently nodded his head a bit and felt his body finally giving up after a traumatizing night and a torturous day.

Jin took the hint seeing his heavy eyelids.

"You should rest now." The older male helped him to his bedroom and after changing his clothes, he made him lie down on the bed. His eyes were red and puffy due to all crying.. same goes with his nose. The sight was heart-wrenching for Jin who just wanted to see his brother happy and peaceful but all he could find was miseries in his life.

Finally, Taehyung closed his eyes in exhaustion but his mind was still flooding with thoughts.

It's ok... it's gonna be fine. Everything will be fine as far as Jungkook is happy and safe. He doesn't need me now.. and I don't need anyone else. I am fine alone, I am fine like that. I am fine...

The END.