3: You?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Don't worry Sir. He just fainted due to stress and malnutrition. He will be up soon. Just take care of his health." The doctor briefed and left the room.

Taehyung was laying on the bed in a Vip room in the hospital. That unknown, but the kind guy took him to the hospital when he fainted near the stairs. 

After some time, Taehyung opened his eyes and blinked many times to adjust the brightness of the bright room, trying to figure out the situation.

"Hospital?" He mumbled to himself and tried to sit up but soon two hands helped him in the process. He looked up to find the same guy he met on those stairs. Before he could say anything the guy cleared his throat.

"How are you feeling now?" Taehyung just nodded. The other guy hummed and sat on a chair near Taehyung's bed, who frowned at closeness. The seemingly older guy noticed that and smiled while shaking his head.

"I told you before, consider me as your elder brother, boy. Why you always gave such a fierce look?" Taehyung averted his gaze but thought it would be better to leave the place as soon as possible. And when he tried to get up, the unknown male stopped him.

"I think you got some trust issues..." He again smiled sweetly and for some reason, Taehyung again sat on the bed, having some positive vibes from the tall boy. 

"Thanks for helping Sir. But I need to go... and about the medical bill, I wi-"

"No need. Just relax for a bit. I think you are in need of a job.. don't you?" The older one cocked his brow and Taehyung looked up with a 'how do you know' look.

"Well sorry.. when it fell on the ground, I saw a resume. It wasn't intentional but still, if you need a job, I can give you one as I need a manager  in my restaurant." He showed Taehyung's file to him and the former one just nodded again.

"I am Kim SeokJin... owner of that restaurant and some more. Well, you can call me Jin Hyung." He laughed sweetly and again asked.

"And you?" Stretching his hand in front of Taehyung who hesitantly accepted it.

"Kim Taehyung." That's all he said.

SeokJin was aware that boy must be in some sort of problem and he desperately wanted to do something for him. Taking a deep breath with a silent glance at the brunette, he again started.

"Actually my manager resigned yesterday due to some personal reasons and I was worried about that. I wanted to post an ad today but I found you. I can pay you a better amount for that and you just had to take care of the waiters and some VIP customer as I am mostly absent from the restaurant due to my father's business. And don't think of me as a bad guy... I had a young brother of your age that I lost a few years ago in a car accident, you look like him. I had no bad intentions. I just want to help you and myself." SeokJin explained in such a calm tone that Taehyung could see the truth in his eyes.

That was the first time he smiled that day and Jin found it the most adorable one but he didn't react much as Taehyung wasn't much comfortable with him yet.

"Thanks, Mr. Kim. I am really grateful for the offer and I really need the job. About your brother, I am sorry to hear that." He stated in a soft tone and Jin quickly shook his head.

"It's ok. I just hope he is happy up there. So, are you in?" Excitement was clear in his voice, ignoring the sadness from the previous words. 

"Yes. As I said, I need that job for my mother's treatment. Should I join right now?" Taehyung asked, feeling enthusiastic.