22: Plea

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

In the next minute, Jungkook found himself standing right in front of Taehyung and Jimin who finished dancing as the music changed to a more upbeat one. The latter two awkwardly backed off from each other and Jin was receiving a call at a distance.

Taehyung turned back from Jimin and found him, and so did Jimin. Jungkook was glaring at Jimin while Taehyung was doing the same with Jungkook.

Finding the blond blankly staring at him, the raven-haired let out a chuckled and turned to Taehyung who clenched his fists in anger.

"So you finally found someone... hm?" Jungkook stated with sarcasm and Jimin stepped forward to shield Taehyung, already feeling his blood boiling. 

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Am I right? Well, what are you doing here?" Jimin retorted in a stern tone but to his dismay, Jungkook just smirked and avoided his presence.

"He is also rich. I see why you never accepted any proposal in the past because.." He leaned closer to Taehyung who didn't budge. "You were waiting for some rich one to whore aro-" He couldn't complete his words as Jimin pushed him back but being a muscle bunny, he didn't fall on the ground, only stumble enough to come back to his senses.

"Just get lost, Jeon. You never know how to respect someone." The blond male snapped at the wide-eyed male with gritted teeth and wanted to step forward but Taehyung stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"Stop it, Jimin. People are watching us." Taehyung tried in a soft tone, but all of his anger turned into hurt after hearing Jungkook's words.

Jungkook also looked at him and truly regretted his words after watching Taehyung's sad face.

"I am sorry Tae, I didn't mean that." Gulping thickly, he softly apologized, taking steps towards Taehyung but Jimin again came in between them.

"Don't you dare!" The blond hissed at him and this time, Taehyung didn't respond much. His anger just turned into immense hurt, he was on the brink of tears and once again, the reason was the same male. 

"Taehyung, please. I didn't mean that.. i- shit." Jungkook was out of words when he realized what he actually said to him.

"You are apologising? Seriously? Do you even remember how you insulted him that night? Do you remember how much you hurt him? No, you don't.. you don't know anything how much he suffered you, bastard." Jimin deadpanned on him as Taehyung was still standing behind him, not saying anything.

Jungkook frowned at Jimin's words and then remembered that he slapped Taehyung that night and again he felt guilty... he felt guilty for doing that, he felt the need to apologize for the stupid acts he did being intoxicated. Ignoring Jimin again, he trudged towards Taehyung once again.

"Tae, I don't remember anything from that night. But I didn't mean to say you anything bad not even what I said to you now. I was just angry." Jungkook blabbered, looking highly disturbed while moving his fingers through his hair.

"Jungkook?? What are you doing - Tae? What happened? Why are you crying?" Jin frowned with so much worry.

"Your Jungkook did that hyung. I should have told you that night but I thought Taehyung would be uncomfortable. But that person here, he hurt Taehyung that night.. this rude male insulted Taehyung in the whole rushy club, he slapped h-"

"Stop it Jimin please," Taehyung mumbled lightly, tugging on Jimin's sleeves but Jimin gently grabbed his hands in turn and squeezed them softly.

"Let me say it Taehyung, please." The blond looked really raged that he almost pleaded but Jin had to drag them all to a corner.