5: Sensitive

Ignore mistakes, please

*warning.. mention of blood

Third person P.O.V

*Thudd

The loud voice of someone's falling echoed in the VIP section. Everyone gasped at the view, not expecting that, at least not that way. 

Taehyung was just standing there with his semi-raised hand but he didn't punch that guy who is now groaning on the floor, because he wanted to use his words, not fists but someone else did. 

"You bastard... how dare you do that?" The man snarled, Taehyung was still in his daze but he managed to look back at the man who possibly punched him.

There stands Jungkook with an angry expression on his face. All of his friends were also standing still at their table, but their faces said it all.

Before Taehyung could do anything, that man quickly got up and tried to punch Jungkook but he quickly dodged and punched him in the jaw.

Taehyung stepped back in fear, the scene in front of him was familiar... too much familiar, stirring something deep down the buried memorize. 

That man and Jungkook continued fighting well it was just Jungkook who was punching the other man continuously, but the chaos was there. 

"You f***** piece of s*** let me go.. you don't know me... let me go." The man yelled but was of no use.

"You still need some manners." Jungkook retorted to the man while landing another punch on his face, causing his lips to bleed.

Through cameras, activity was notified by the staff, but they were too conflicted to enter the VIP section so, they quickly called SeokJin who was on his way to the restaurant.

"I am saying.... LET ME GO." The man again yelled. And Taehyung's eyes widened as the words started echoing in his mind.

"Let me go... I am saying LET ME GO KIM"

"Father pl- please don't hurt mother.. mom.. MOM"

Taehyung was standing still in his position, witnessing the blood and violence in front of his eyes... once again.

His breathing become uneven, and his hands made their way to his ears to stop those grunts, those groans which were just making his inner side churn. 

"Jungkook, stop man. He is not worth it." Chanyeol tried, rushing there when he saw that Jungkook is not stopping and the other man's face was now covered in the blood well he did a mistake... a mistake to punch him.

"How dare him... how DARE HIM..." Jungkook yelled at the man, clenching his fists and trying to punch him again but Chanyeol grabbed his hand.

"If you want to whore around, go to a club where you can find a person like you... you ****.. Learn to respect food at least." Jungkook deadpanned on the man who was laying on the floor, spitting blood from his mouth.

"You will regret kid." The man again tried to threaten him and Jungkook was about to punch him again, struggling in Chanyeol's arms who had a great deal to fight the muscle bunny in his arms. 

"Hey hey calm down, you already created enough scene!" Jackson also came to calm him.

"Taehyung? Hey?" Baekhyun, who was standing at the back, noticed the brown-haired male spacing out and tried to call him but the latter didn't respond instead he was fighting with his own difficulties.