25: No more Stigma

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Hoseok drove to Taehyung's house without asking for the address. Why? Of course, he already knew from the information submitted by him for the operation, nothing else. 

Once the car stopped, Taehyung dashed out of the car and stumbled towards the door, taking out the key from his pocket with his jittery hands to open the door. Hoseok also came behind him and helped him as his bag was in Hoseok's hands.. it wasn't heavy but still, he insisted on carrying it.

Hoseok was so much worried by seeing his condition...

"You ok?" Ignoring the surrounding, the doctor politely asked and Taehyung nodded his head.

But the former was sure that brunet wasn't fine at all. He helped Taehyung to his room and made him sit on his bed after which he got the chance to take a moment to look around the shabby room.

"Do you have your dinner?" He again started as Taehyung was just sitting on the bed with his puffy red eyes. He took the hint.

"I will be back in 10 minutes." With that, he rushed out before Taehyung could say anything.

But what could he say when his mind was full of so many things and he wanted to remove that all, sure that he couldn't even sleep in such a situation! His heart was feeling empty from the inside but his brain was the opposite, going haywire after the day's event. 

Exactly about 10 to 11 minutes after, Hoseok again came into the room with bags of food and some medicine. "Here. Please eat." He shoved the food box toward Taehyung who shook his head in denial. 

"I am not hungry. Thanks, doctor for caring. But I want to sleep... " He mumbled and Hoseok compiled the condition.

"No way... First, eat, then rest. I am not leaving till you eat." Hoseok smiled while taking a seat beside Taehyung as if he own the place. 

Somehow he managed to let him eat, just a few bites though, and then he said he didn't want anymore.

"Don't worry Hoseok.. I am fine. You should go now and rest as well." Taehyung ushered in a soft voice that was still hoarse from all the shouting and crying he did earlier. 

"Ok. But take this medicine.. it will ease your physical pain.. at least this is what I can do for now. I don't know what you are suffering from, but please.. don't worry.. everything will be fine soon." Using his calm demeanor as ever, the tall male poured out his concern hidden so well and Taehyung looked up at him.

Hoseok nodded his head and handed him a pill and bottle of water. Taehyung gulped down the pill with water and gave him a smile.

"Thank you so much." It didn't take long before Taehyung's body started to feel heavy while his head started to feel light. Feeling slightly panicked by the reaction of the medicine, he looked up at Hoseok with a terrified expression, who helped him to lie on the bed and covered him with blankets. Taehyung was fighting his urge to close his eyes which was losing gradually. 

"It's a sleeping pill... don't worry," Hoseok informed him and finally, Taehyung felt relief, gave up on fighting, and closed his eyes.

Hoseok looked at his sleeping figure and wiped the little beads of sweat from his forehead using his sleeve, a small smile forming on his lips.

"I want to protect you Taehyung.. but I don't know how to do it. Maybe you will never accept me as well. At least I can try to take away your pain... and I will try to do my best till I can." After saying his heart out to the sleepy male, he left that shabby house.