35: Accept

Ignore mistakes please

"Hahaha.. sorry for that Prank.. i hope you didn't cursed me on my birthday 😂. Here is it.. again sorry i was in mood of prank.. ❤❤❤"

Third person P.O.V

Jennie quickly agreed when she heard about Jungkook's condition. She was more than happy.. why not? Jungkook had all qualities... rich.. handsome.. manly.

She started spending time with him and Jungkook was treating her like old times, but deep in his heart, sometimes he felt so empty.. like an important part of him was gone.

Mr. Jeon told him about the accident and he didn't overreact. Time passed and finally, he got discharged from the hospital. His friends were so much annoyed by Jennie because she was being extra clingy to Jungkook as if she was the only person in his life.

Back to Taehyung, he was much better than before and actually decided to live his life a little bit carelessly. He was busy with his schedule as more brands were demanding him.. no doubt he got so much fame in a short time, which was a good thing to keep his mind busy.

Jimin continued visiting him but Taehyung never let him be too much close and just treated him like a friend. The same goes with Yoongi who tried to be close to him but couldn't because the model was back to being reserved to some extent. 

Jin always was there for Taehyung and the latter was happy about that, happy for someone who actually consider him a family, a brother standing like a pillar and rendering him from breaking. 

It's been a whole month, since Jungkook's accident, and to their luck, they never faced each other.

Taehyung was sitting in his bedroom when he heard the password entering the main door being clicked by someone. He smiled knowing that it would be Jin, making his heart feel light as he happily got up to greet Hyung.

"Hi, hyungie." He chirped in excitement when he saw his Hyung but his smile dropped when he felt another presence behind him, someone he wasn't ready to see.

"Why he is here?" All of sudden, his voice become filled with anger as Jin just gave him an apologetic look.

"Hi, s- son."

"Don't call me that," Taehyung growled to which Mr. Kim just sighed. Not wanting to stay there, Taehyung turned back to go to his room but Jin stopped him.

"Just listen to him for once, please." Jin pleaded in a soft tone and Taehyung gave him a twisted look.

Jin again mouthed please so Taehyung huffed, ruffling his hair, he took a seat on the couch. Mr. Kim also sat opposite him, licking his lips occasionally. "I am sorry Tae, I am really sorry for all that. I know it was too much for both of you.. but I had reasons for doing so-"

"Reasons?" Taehyung chuckled humorlessly.. his nose scrunched in disgust. "You say reasons? Of course, you must, you had reasons to leave your own years-old child! You had reasons to leave your wife with a small child when you knew she can't do much for him! You had reasons to leave both without anything.. reasons you say." Jin was surprised by his outburst but he stayed silent.

"I know I hurt you.. but please let me explain. I was married to Hyuna before your mother. I loved her and married her silently but your mother then forced me to get married to her. I tried to protect her but in the end, I couldn't.. because I never loved her-"

"SHUT UP. Are you here to accuse my deceased mother of your own sins? If is that so, leave." Taehyung pointed towards the door, and Jin panicked, giving his father a glare.